Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u ever do your homework? - Minitokyo

Do u ever do your homework?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Gokrunkswhen i was in school, i did my homework in the evening while watching
tv, in the morning on school bus or even in school before lesson starts
^_^'

lol - I can somewhat relate, but I've always done my homework right after coming back home from school, normally around two in the afternoon. That was way back then in high school, and funny enough, I apparently did my homework in front of the TV as well. **Giggles** I didn't mind though. It didn't really affect me at all, and I could go on hours at end. I used to even blaze through my homework like you wouldn't believe. Constantly doing homework was kind of like my life back then. lol - aside from hanging out, of course.

Nowadays, we had to make that huge leap over the gap at university concerning the homework issue. Now the term "homework" was replaced with constant "studying" instead. The professors didn't actually spoon feed you this time. You were responsible for your own learning materials, and nobody would ever tell you what to do at all. You came up with your own notes, and they remind you of tests to follow, with not much material in hand other than that from the lectures, and those that came from straight out of your textbook. It was a huge adjustment for many students, especially me, which would conjure up a good possibility why half the class immediately failed the first year of university. Those students who failed just never were properly trained in doing their "homework" at all, and that can make a whole lot of difference. **Giggles** I suppose the coined-term of "studying" would fit my current agenda over here, but I'm not worried about school right now. It's vacation time, and definitely a whole lot of fun in store!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i do it, but i do it at the last minute, like on the train or under the covers so my mom doesn't find out...

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

...I dont ..no wait I never do my homework my freinds let me copy they are so nice :D and sometimes I do it ..sometimes do my homework but othere that that my freinds let me copy ^_^'

Signature

yes i have to... or my teacher will take 2 points out of my final classification (oh life is so hard) :sweat:

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

well.. depends on the subject ^__^''

if its add math or mod math, i copy =P

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

i always do homework..^^ wheather hard or easy!=D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

lol. thats funny...really.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.