Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dead Groups and Dead Admins/Mods - Minitokyo

Dead Groups and Dead Admins/Mods

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I was gonna ask for myself to be removed from some groups but from what I see, the lone admin is either banned or dead (inactive).

Now, isn't there a way to promote members with already dead admins/mods or just remove the members and kill the group entirely?

P.S.

And I do put utmost emphasis on the word "dead".

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Read Noob Bible #3 for more information about groups.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Thanks, but I'm talking about a group with a dead (banned or inactive) single admin.... which means no one is doing their job and processing group tasks....

So how can I be removed from a group without an admin?

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's the same thing...file a support inquiry mentioning that the admin has an extremely low activity and you want to remove yourself from those groups which are no longer active. It's all listed in Noob Bible #3 under What happens if something goes wrong in a group, and more information about how to keep groups active is under Group Customization.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by melmachine18It's the same thing...file a support inquiry mentioning that the admin has an extremely low activity and you want to remove yourself from those groups which are no longer active. It's all listed in Noob Bible #3 under What happens if something goes wrong in a group, and more information about how to keep groups active is under Group Customization.

I guess I didn't understand that part.... thanks.

Now mel, can I be removed from the Make-A-Friend group? nah... just kidding....

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.