Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think would the next Gundam series be called? - Minitokyo

What do you think would the next Gundam series be called?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Lol god I wish Gundam Seed would just die. Actually I think I want the new title to be called "Gundam Seed Finally Kills Kira and Goes Off The Air Forever" or something along those lines -_-

I really don't understand what Sunrise is thinking, seeing as how they had so many amazing Gundam series before this, but who knows. I hope the next one isn't ANOTHER crapass installation to the Seed franchise >_<

If they added, I'll probally suspect it to be called Gundam Seed Revolution or something like that. Who knows?

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

Gundam SEED - endless HARO

that way they could do a haro w/ tori wings shadow thing in the title's background.

slide...

By the way, most of the gundam's names were taken from the uh.. you know.. alphabets like... Nu, Zeta, Turn-A... those numbers you can see in advance mathematics? So maybe it'll be something like Beta, Alpha or Sigma. Just a wild guess, but it's possible anyway. But I hope it's Sigma, coz I'm also thinking of making a Gundam series called Gundam Sigma, YEAH!

And hopefully they can think of something more original... or maybe just show us something similar like Nu Gundam, GAH! I love the fin funnels! Or maybe Gundam X's stuffs, they're very COOL and original. Especially the Satellite Cannon and Divider. >.<

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I'm not so sure they'd use Sigma since Sigma is already a well established character synonymous to Capcom.

But hey, what's stopping them.

Signature

I think that the name of Gundam Seed Eternality is quite cool and will be a good name for the sequel but i doubt there will be any continuation of gundam seed destiny...the series will survive for a long time so i hope that a sequel will be out soon..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.