Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone!!!!!! - Minitokyo

Hi everyone!!!!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

Hi everyone!!!!
How are you doing? Sorry I wasn't around that much for this couple of months, I had some personal problems plus I got a night time job so I try to sleep during the day, (when my kids let me :( ). Thanks for all of you that have been coming around to my GB and let me know how are you and thansk too for my new friends... glad you liked my works and my layout. Right now I don't have almost no time to chat on the comp. or do other stuff for that matter with this job. But I'm trying to find a day time that can pay me what this job is paying me. Anyway, I haven't forgot about you guys, I still love you and miss you alot. I will do my best to be in contact when ever I have the chance. At least I can take some minute to see all you guys, newest wall. They are looking more and more awsome. Keep it up guys ok. Take care and have fun this summer.

Love,
Pinkangel

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

aha understand^^ you have have fun and a nice summer too .

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It's all right, perfectly understandable. ^_^ Glad you are doing well, and I hope you have a nice summer too. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

pinkangel is back. yay ^^

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

Hi pinkangel! I was wondering where you were. ^_^; That's completely understandable - don't stress yourself out, try to relax and enjoy the summer! Take care! *hugs*

Signature Image

toonleap

toonleap

Just a Waller

Take care too and try to take things easy....relax and enjoy the time....We missed you too.
Welcome back...Visit my site sometimes.... ^_^'

Signature
Visit my Gallery, make a comment, fav it if you like it and best of all, Download it! Enjoy!
Unete a Hispanime Other groups I joined: Anime Club, MT Singles Club, ::Simple-ism::,
::Mai-Hime-fans::

Glad to hear from you and sorry for my part for not keeping in contact with you. I am notorious for not keeping in contact with my friends. Gomen ne. ^_^'

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There has been a new guideline at MT which is to not create goodbye or return threads as some members may seem sympathetic about who's returning or leaving. It's better to make a note of this in your guestbook.

In any case, do stop by sometimes. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Quote by shinsengumiAddendum
From now on, please also refrain from making "farewell" threads,
whether they be for short-term, long-term, or permanent absences. If
you need to make an announcement, please do it on your own userpage.

Closing.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.