Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your personality like? - Minitokyo

What's your personality like?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

My personality is like quietish, shyish, and happyish sorta way. Wut about ya'll people it not ya'll have split personality.ooooo..... now that i think of it that would be kinda cool.

Mine is sometimes On and sometimes Off, sometimes high, sometimes low... hahaha. Depending on my mood i think? Sometimes i crap alot to certain ppl sometimes i prefer not to speak a single word. hahaha. I feel calm on everything..even when i'm excited or nervous, i either dun show it or i giv a smile. Lol.. tts me i guess?

I have it all baby. ^^ Normally I'm a quiet person, not that I'm shy, I'm far from it, I'm just quiet. Though I will tend to open up around certian people I guess that is the same as my persoanlly type. I'm caring, nice, logical, and my personality can well.. I can be a total hardass if need be..

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm rather quiet, very shy, but I'm a very friendly person. :) I'm generous and a good listener. I can be pretty funny sometimes. ^_^' I can be loud if I have to, too. I'm just quiet by nature. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i'm kinda like R-lancer and Vivi01...i am quite most of the time but i open up to certain people. i'm kinda violent but that's cos i'm smaller than average..hmmm..i'm kinda intelligent and broody who like to daydream ALOT

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

sometimes i'm bubbly and a bit loud, other times i'm more reserved and just like to listen to conversations instead of participating. i can be rather moody sometimes and bite peoples' heads off if they annoy me terribly. but i'm usually quite friendly, smiley, and very loyal to my friends.
:D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

I'am quiet, shy, pataint, kind, nice, smart :) And l think that all.

I'm a little too smart and argue too much, but besides that I am very friendly, I make a lot of unorthodox, funny comments, jokes, and puns, and I also like to help my friends in whatever way I can. The bad thing is, I will never think of a girlfriend as a friend or vice-versa, so some of the people I know have been hurt by me, even though that was not my intent.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Im evil! :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Hummm... mine... i´m very friendly (sometimes too friendly), always joke around but talking about bad things im too stubborn as hell :P

Introverted, sometimes hard and uncaring, sometimes soft, happy and understadning. I go through TONs of moodswings.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.