Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vampire princess miyu - the OVA or the Tv series? - Minitokyo

vampire princess miyu - the OVA or the Tv series?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

which is better, vampire princess miyu OVA or the tv series? animation, plot, character designs, music?

I've only seen the OAV. From what i've heard. OAV is better.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Never seen the OVA, only the 3 1st episodes...-_-= It seems pretty cool.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ive seen both and i thought the TV show was bette, just cause it seemed more dark

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

yes the TV series of vampire princess miyu is cool and it have more action. The Shinmas are great and the art is better.

Signature

It's hard to decide, I'm thinking the TV series, it just has better action and more interesting 'villians'.

TV series is better but the music :)) .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

The art of TV-series looks better 'couse it's newer then the OVA -eries. And the music is better. And the chara design is better. The fights are better... Everything is better. ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.