Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fantastic 4 Movie - Minitokyo

Fantastic 4 Movie

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What are your thoughts? Are you going to see it?

I personally am interested in seeing it. Kinda curious as to what everyone thinks. So post your opinions both good and bad. Yeah I know it's not out yet, but based on the commercials trailers what is your opinion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i think it looks like it will be really good!
i really enjoy all the movies their making out of the old marvel comics!
so i think it will be a good idea to see it ^_^

Signature Image

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i'm probably just going to rent it. unlike windalchemist i don't like most of the movies they're making out of the old marvel comics. i think they're going overboard.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah they are going a bit overboard I must say. What next Captain America, Ironman, or maybe even a Silver Surfer movie.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i liked the comic that some company gave out for free and it looks pretty interesting but i think that their name is lame, although i can't think of any better name...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by fawna-chani liked the comic that some company gave out for free and it looks pretty interesting but i think that their name is lame, although i can't think of any better name...

It is wierd but then again it could've been worse. There are superheroes out there that have wierder names. Can't think of any at the moment but they are out there.

Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I have to wonder why people are complaining about the marvel movies. Its about damn time they`re getting made, and I personally have loved all the recent ones.

And YES, I would *love* an ironman movie, or a Silver Surfer series of movies, hell Id almost die if I saw a series of movies covering the Infinity Wars\Infinity Gauntlet setup.

I guess it just boils down to two big trends Ive noticed lately. Lately being about a year; either people simply refuse to enjoy things anymore 'I used to like it but now, meh' or they rant its not exactly like the original.

Id go on, but some folk dont like others on soapboxes ;)

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by TeryonI have to wonder why people are complaining about the marvel movies. Its about damn time they`re getting made, and I personally have loved all the recent ones.
And YES, I would *love* an ironman movie, or a Silver Surfer series of movies, hell Id almost die if I saw a series of movies covering the Infinity Wars\Infinity Gauntlet setup.
I guess it just boils down to two big trends Ive noticed lately. Lately being about a year; either people simply refuse to enjoy things anymore 'I used to like it but now, meh' or they rant its not exactly like the original.
Id go on, but some folk dont like others on soapboxes ;)

I can see your point but it's just that the movies they come out with just don't do the superheroes justice. It usually ends up being some stupid love story or something which is nothing like what happened in the comics or whatever else.
Yes I'd also like to see an Ironman and silver surfer movie made but like I said before it would be impossible to make it as good as fans would hope.
Let's face it there are just too many things that have to be considered when making the movie that are just not possible. Computer graphics can only go so far depsite all the advancements currently made.

Signature

So far, Fantastic 4 looks just ok. Nothing really to get me excited about. But I will see it just to see it anyway. :)

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

it will probably be pretty good but this super hero stuff isn't that cool

:o I don't know this movie :o?

Signature Image

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i wanna see this movie too

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

hmm i think watching the movie will just waste my time, since i dnt like them that much :3

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

i will absolutely see it, i love fantastic 4... i have several comics and cards, i started collecting around the age of 7. i believe this movie will be awesome, it seems to deliver and they did an excellent job with the cast.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Hmm seems it's split on this one. Some are exctied while others are less than enthusiastic.
I guess we'll just have to see when it comes out then.

Signature

I'm interested to see how it will turn out. Not really a big fan though

scarhughes

scarhughes

very wise person

i am goin ta see it, it looks cool, anythin with fire is cool

i have no image, well i do but dont know how ta post it

greypaladin

Knight Errant

I will definitly go see it, as the FF were the first comic series I ever read. However I still have a deep fear that its going to be horrible no matter how much I want to like it...

To Stand Between The Darkness And The Light....
To Stand On The Bridge And None May Pass...
To Stand Between The Candle And The Star...

Superheroes movie always be my priority to watch.................

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Quote by CutioI'm interested to see how it will turn out. Not really a big fan though

^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' :hmpf: Well I am!!!!!!!!! hahahahah XD :)

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I'm stupid ! I read the title of thread : Fantastic 4 movie. And i thought that i should write here my most fantastic FOUR movies :P
Well :P I'm crazy :P
About a real thread symbol :p
i think it's gonna be a good movie , but i don't like this movies , ya know heroes, bustards poor little human which is kidnapped or something like that. I prefer Horrors, thrillers comedies.

Signature

I saw the movie today. It's a lot better than I thought it would be (and it's not just cuz of Jessica Alba). It's not as good as Batman Begins, but it's a solid movie nonetheless. A fun movie thats worth the money :)

Be Free and Masturbate

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I saw it but it was not my idea to watch it and I did not want to see it but i got dragged into watching that movie and its another movie that I would never want to hear of again

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Watched it yesterday. I've never been a fan of the FF, and in fact never read any of their comics unless it was part of a larger Marvel crossover, so I can't say if they were faithfull to the source material or not, but as a movie it was pretty awful.

Not as bad as Batman & Robin or Elektra and not as good as Spider-Man 2 or Batman Begins, FF is just one of those movies that probably will be forgotten in 2-3 years. Oddly enough the Thing (Who in my opinion was one of the worst parts of the trailers) ended up being the best thing in the whole movie.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.