Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fantastic 4 Movie - Minitokyo

Fantastic 4 Movie

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

i really like the movie, i thought it was neat

Based on the reviews, this film seems not worth seeing.
It's 25% fresh on rottentomates.com . :\ Ouch!
That's too bad as I generally like superhero movies.
I did see Batman Begins though, and for anyone who wants to see a superhero film
currently in theatres: go see that one. I highly recommend it.

Quote by cup-of-teaBased on the reviews, this film seems not worth seeing.
It's 25% fresh on rottentomates.com . :\ Ouch!
That's too bad as I generally like superhero movies.
I did see Batman Begins though, and for anyone who wants to see a superhero film
currently in theatres: go see that one. I highly recommend it.

The movie is worth seeing one time. I wouldn't rate is up there with Spider Man 2 and Batman Begins, but the special effects are pretty good. The big thing I disliked about the movie is that ALL of them survive 30 story falls and survive, get back up & then beat each other senseless some more. Makes me wonder how big the Thing's wang is. =P

adamcooper

adamcooper

-Here Comes Buggy-

oh god..FANTASTIC FOUR is fantastic..!!
I hav seen it twice..the story so intresting...
I like HUMANTORCH....He's so cool..
flame on...!!!!

Signature

WE ARE..>>>!!!!

Arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa ONE PIECE

rashinban nante jyutai no moto
netsu ni ukasare kaji o toru no sa

HOKORI ka butteta takara no chizu mo
tashikameta no nara densetsu jyanai!

kojin teki na arashi wa dareka no
BIORHYTHM nokkatte
omoi sugose ba ii

arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?
WE ARE, WE ARE ON THE CRUISE! WE ARE!

zembu mani ukete shinji chattemo
kata o osarete iippo LEAD sa

kondo aetanara hanasu tsumorisa
sore kara no koto to kore kara no koto

tsumari itsumo PINCH wa dareka ni
APPEAL dekiru ii CHANCE
ji ishiki kajyoo ni!

shimittareta yoru o buttobase!
takara bako ni KYOUMI wa nai kedo
POCKET ni ROMAN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

WE ARE! WE ARE!

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Heh, I watched it too. It was good. I like to watch the Marvel or DC Comic movies. They're really fun and interesting because I want to see whether they messed it up or not. Also, it's good to see all these old characters I once knew. Sometimes I feel old thinking back, but truly, it's great to see all these classic characters come back to life. ^.^

The movie was good. I too liked Human Torch. His line "Flame on!" was a lil' cheesy, but he managed to pull it off. Invisible woman was pretty and I also felt sorry for the Thing. (His name makes it even sadder and depressing.) Glad he was content in the end. I didn't really like Mr. Fantastic. His powers aren't that cool. ^.^;;

haven't seen the movie yet... but i love one of the songs called "Everything Burn" from the OST... oh well... summer is a time that filled with great movies... but recently i just don't have time for any of those... i've only seen "War of the Worlds" so far... it's pretty good... excited and scary at the same time... but all of those non-stop special effects make me feel kinda dizzy ^^;;; ... and still there are like so many others i want to watch... umm... "Fantastic 4" is one of them... also i want to watch "Batman Begins" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

Y'know, I've never really been into Marvel Comics stuff, but I went and saw the FF movie with some friends and my boyfriend and I found that I liked the movie. I would definately go see it again.

I've seen it - not too impressed. Its watchable, but certainly nothing spectacular. The ones beforehand were much better.

I saw Fantastic Four last week.
I liked it :D
Especially the Human Torch =)

No.. but I'll can go to see it

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.