Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Got a fav DDR Music? & To all Dancers, whats your Max Combos? XD - Minitokyo

Got a fav DDR Music? & To all Dancers, whats your Max Combos? XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Well since summer is here again, work has been easy going and summer school, bah... its at least managable, so... lolx... I figure mine as well pull out my fav game and my dusty PS2 and play the only games I had for it... yup. DDR time... XD *oh boy...* ^_^'

Anyways, Got a fav DDR Music you wana share? & To all Dancers who loves DDR, whats your Max Combos you ever dance to *if you say u dance a perfect dance... dam u* XD

My top 5 fav DDR songs in order. ^^
1. Share My Love -Julie Frost
2. Look To The Sky (True Color Mix) - System SF feat. Anna
3. Moonlight Blaze - U1 Jewel Style
4. Higher (Morning Sun Mix) - NM feat. Sunny
5. Butterfly (Japanese Techno Mix) - DJ Mystik

Max Combo on song.
Higher - NM feat. Sunny @ HVY 210 combos. A XD XD XD *take that u crazy dancers I can do a 200 step combo. XD LOLx....
*Not sure why I don't seems to able to get anything higher than an A on DDR extreme*

got lots of AA on STD and LGT *can't get AA on HVY still after like what playing this game like for 4-5 yrs now... XD * and still have yet got a single AAA XP .... its like grr.... whats up with that... :(

ps. if any of u weridos gonna say u dance the Healing Vision (Angelic Mix) on HVY and Tsugaru (Apple Mix) CHG with an AAA... grrr. dam u XP lolx.

Signature

annex

annex

evolve

ick....summer school sucks!

well i guess my fav song would be xenon....not sure by who, and i haven't even heard of most of those you have up there :)

i guess i am not very experienced lol. don't really know my combo, i just hear it when it says 100 combo.....

Have a nice day!

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I've always liked Butterfly

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i never did DDR but it looks fun the way you talk of it ^_^
is your nickname frosty a tribute to julie frost ? ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

pfff...uuh...
I think mine will be exotic etnic, I love playing that song ^^....but it isn't a nice song to listen.....so...for the listen part I choose moonlight shadow ^^ great song =D
hmz...max full combo...uh....415 with exotic etnic ^^~!

I know DDR but I don't play on it very often ('coz I don't have the game lol)
But I find it cool ^_^ (even if I'm sooo bad on it ^^)

BTVS, 5.22 ~ * The hardest thing in this world is to live in it * ~

Mmmz :d
Well, my favorite songs are "Can't Stop Fallin' in Love", "Afronova". I also like "So Deep" and "Healing Vision (Angelic Mix)". I think my best combo was "Dynamite Rave" on Expert > full combo... ^^

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My favorite song of all time would evidently have to be "Dam Dariram." Most of my dances would actually be on the arcades, though I do have a dusty DDR Extreme [J extension version] game out there for my PS2. Been a while. lol

Speaking of Max Combos for one song. **Reflects back** Oh my gosh - so many dances to recall, so many AA's and a couple AAA's to consider - it's not even funny. I will probably put a soft estimation of 1700+ steps - I know it should be more, funny enough, and it should be on the tournament records, but I haven't recalled making a bunch of steps in quite a while.

I believe it came from Pulse - Amara.
I like the song and it's approximately 10 minutes in length, but once you get the rhythm, you'll love the catchy beat. Especially on light, you can make 200 combo steps easy, and there's over 1000 steps to go through on that mode alone, aside from the other difficulties, of course. I just wished they would put some other pop tracks together and create some custom music, but I haven't recalled many as of late.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by meteorcloudpfff...uuh...
I think mine will be exotic etnic, I love playing that song ^^....but
it isn't a nice song to listen.....so...for the listen part I choose
moonlight shadow ^^ great song =D hmz...max full combo...uh....415 with
exotic etnic ^^~!

exotic etnic eh.. lol. I like that one too. I pull a 113 combo on that one... for some reason, after 100 combo I begin to mess up... XP I think maybe because of the guy says 100 combo and that realy jinx me... XP

Quote by Celessa...
Speaking of Max Combos for one song. **Reflects back** Oh my gosh - so
many dances to recall, so many AA's and a couple AAA's to consider -
it's not even funny. I will probably put a soft estimation of 1700+
steps - I know it should be more, funny enough, and it should be on the
tournament records, but I haven't recalled making a bunch of steps in
quite a while.

@_@ !!!! Thats it... u ppl are nuts... XP grrr!!! >.<

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Frosty@_@ !!!! Thats it... u ppl are nuts... XP grrr!!! >.<

lol - You should go see those video clips in Japan, because those regular people out there dance like you won't believe. Konamix has definitely been really big as of late and I know some dancers who could easily top my mark off very well, in Non-Stop mode of course. It's utterly ridiculous, believe me [pardon my language]. Go there, and you'll see people not even 15 or 16 years of age making incredible dance stunts in front of everybody in the arcades down by the gigantic malls and scoring AA's easily. They're just really amazing to look at and team up against from time to time. lol - Speaking of which, I also especially liked the machines where you play both the drums with both your feet and your hand [BeatMania PX if I could remember its name]. On a slightly different note about Konamix, I'm not good with Keyboard Mania though. That machine has been quite sluggish to me as of late, and I can't seem to play the piano quite right after so many tries. It seems I'm not that good with the piano at all, I hate to admit. **Giggles**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

1st - Kakume
2nd - Look to the sky
3rd - Holic

altough i havent got to play ddr in a long time since my TVs been broken if take good estimate my best combo using the controller would be about 1100 while on the dance pad it would be about 130 and Celessa im so jelous I have never gotten a AAA i normally get AAs :)

my favorite songs are...

- pink rose
- i do i do i do
- drop the bomb

controller: my... max combo was around... 700? i was playing ONI mode in ddrmax, so the combo only counts as how many perfects i got in a row. @w@ so there was a ton of greats in there too... but it didn't count them. my estimate with all the perfects/greats is about... 1200+?

but in a normal song... i would usually get about 300-500 combo. OwO

dance pad: ... around... 30? lmao. i suck with the dance pad. XD

Signature

#1 Maxx Unlimited (too hardcore for me XP considering that I can't do it) It's very cool sounding cuz it's crazy

#2 Twilight zone/ Drop the Bomb (can't decide which one's better)

#... I dunno

There are some pretty crazy sounding songs on DDR Max 1 but I mainly play DDR Max 2 so I don't know that many songs.

Max combo- 458 on Nonstop Mode XD Too bad there were like 2000 steps in total.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my favorite song on DDR is Butterfly!!!! (i've only played the game twice though... XP)

Signature Image

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

I'm listening to Dub I Dub right now! I love that song. I can't play though... -_- I watch. I want the metal boards, that'd be cool. I have the cheap 20 dollar pads.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

1 healing vison
2 drop the bomb
3 ready steady go

max combos um... u think i got like 150 in standerd and 300 in light um like 5 in heavy XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

DDR rock
1.la senorita virtual
2. speed over beethoven
3.witch doctor
4.tsugaru
5. R3
working my way up to standard i think i could do it my max waas 200
iyeah i kinda suck campared to the rest of you all

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

wad2458

wad2458

super hacker edward

1. midnight blaze
2. sandstorm
3. drop the bomb.
4. candy
I really don't know my max combo... its just something i never bothered to remember

Thanks Triple G, for the really nice userpage. I really like.

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by xkaguraax...
controller: my... max combo was around... 700? ...

controller doesn't count, thats cheating... XP hehe.. :P

Quote by xkaguraax...
i was playing ONI mode
in ddrmax, so the combo only counts as how many perfects i got in a
row. @w@ so there was a ton of greats in there too... but it didn't
count them. my estimate with all the perfects/greats is about... 1200+?
but in a normal song... i would usually get about 300-500 combo. OwO
dance pad: ... around... 30? lmao. i suck with the dance pad. XD

lol... yea.. I tries the ONI mode on ddrmax as well, I tried with 5 of the course, For each one of those, the far as I ever got was 3 songs completed, never got 4 or more... maybe I'll try that later. XD

Quote by tokyomichael...
max combos um... u think i got like 150 in standerd and 300 in light um like 5 in heavy XD

LGT mode for many song is a bit boring, *Lack of steps* XP but even with that I havent yet got a perfect combo out of any of the songs yet... *well no I have to take that back got 2 of them* XD but why is the score is still AA. :(

Signature

T2Kazuya

T2Kazuya

GTMYH!!

1. Drop The Bomb
2. Ready Steady Go
3. Sweet Sweet Love Magic
4. Butterfly
5. Castles In the Sky

highest combo, im not really that good..probably about 24-5 in standard.. o_o.........^_<

Signature
"..::D r e a m::.. ..::D i s c o v e r Y o u r I n n e r S e l f::.. ..::L i f t Y o u r S o u l::.. ..::A n d F l y....::.." ~T2K

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Fav songs to do would be (in peticular order)
Drop The Bomb, A, Groove 2001, Daikenkai, Brilliant 2U, B4U, True, Matsuri Japan, Tsugaru, Dam Dariram, Afronova Primeval, Dynamite Rave, am-3p, Vanity Angel

Ok i better stop now I have alot of favs of course that means Im stuck at the arcades playing for ages cause I have to do them all hehehe and then some at least twice. Combo wise umm I havent really checked my highest combo and Im too lazy to load up the ps2 heheh but for Light mode umm alot kinda cause I can complete a song without dropping it, standard around 300-400 maybe damn this makes me wanna check my combos and heavy not many hehehe maybe 20 max depending on the song

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by EvoIIICE9AFav songs to do would be (in peticular order)
Drop The Bomb, A, Groove 2001, Daikenkai, Brilliant 2U, B4U, True,
Matsuri Japan, Tsugaru, Dam Dariram, Afronova Primeval, Dynamite Rave,
am-3p, Vanity Angel
Ok i better stop now I have alot of favs of course that means Im stuck
at the arcades playing for ages cause I have to do them all hehehe and
then some at least twice. Combo wise umm I havent really checked my
highest combo and Im too lazy to load up the ps2 heheh but for Light
mode umm alot kinda cause I can complete a song without dropping it,
standard around 300-400 maybe damn this makes me wanna check my combos
and heavy not many hehehe maybe 20 max depending on the song

LOLx... I guess I'm about to have a question to u ppl how much money u think u ppl have spend on the arcades dancing... XD hahaha

and hmm.... grr... all of u are so good at it... @_@

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hm.... Be 4 U or something like that... or was that a song title? >_O

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

1) Healing Vision Angelic Remix <3 I love the original and the harder steps here make it even better. It's probably the song I've had the most trouble passing on difficult mode (I haven't been able to get any of the 10 steps yet)
2) Sandstorm, a great warmup song, the beat is nice and steady. If I'm teaching somone how to play, custom steps on this one are the way to go. This is also the song I first played.
3) Tsugaru, nice Japanese-ethnic beats, plus I love skipping runs -- Rhythm and Police is also a lot of fun for that.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.