Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Got a fav DDR Music? & To all Dancers, whats your Max Combos? XD - Minitokyo

Got a fav DDR Music? & To all Dancers, whats your Max Combos? XD

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I got a bunch of older DDR games over the 4th of July weekend as grifts from my friend. and LOLx... wooo more dance stuff. :D

I really do like this song "If You Were Here (b4 za beat mix)" kinded alittle trippish... lol

got on it and just found some of the older songs are really good. and also finally got a copy of DDR extreme... *Beginning to understand how u ppl can do so much combos... XP this version seems to be easiler on some of the songs, *I think I'm beginning to love this sone "Higher (Morning Sun Mix)" XD but when I saw "Tsugaru (Apple Mix)" o_0 Holy Cow! lolx.. can someone actually do that?!?!

Signature

1- Door of Magic
2 - Kakumei
3 - Kick the Can

My max combo - :/ maybe 130 or so

I've got a modded soft pad (thick piece of wood, wrap clear vinyl around it) and StepMania + SMO hooked up... and most official mixes (all arcade mixes) =D it's good.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.