Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Shaman King] Do you like or dislike or even hate Lyzerg? - Minitokyo

[Shaman King] Do you like or dislike or even hate Lyzerg?

Tagged under Shaman King

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

i just watch the episode whereby Lyzerg accepts the offer to join X-Laws but i still like him and he is still my favourite character XD i know my 2 friends hate him now T_T but i guess the thing is when i first saw Lyzerg on the show, i'm already attracted to him XP hahahaz

ok, i just wanna know you guys like or dislike or even hate Lyzerg?
http://www.geocities.com/lyzerg1/lysSKover_ep8.jpg

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Well Lyzerg is not my favorite shaman king character (that would be Len ^_____^), but I do like him, he's kinda cool when he wants to be, but he might be a little bit too whiny sometimes :P

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

hmmm....nah, i've no feelings towards him, I dont care if hes there or not^___^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

nah~~ i dont have any feelings for him too.. keke.. ^^
i guess you are from singapore too?? keke.. yesterdae's night show.. keke.. ^^
although i watch the whole series already.. but i'm still tuning on every wed to fri.. keke.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Well he isn't the best character there is but I think that he is okay

Kyros

Kyros

expert pilot

hes alright but len is the best

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I like Lyserg ^O^ He is a cutie and I think there is no reason to hate him o.o
but Ren and Anna are still my favis x3 *takes them and runs away*
mwhahahaha XD

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

he's cute ^6 but i like ren ana and yoh more ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i dunnoo....i hate n like him i guess....my fav. is Yoh so carefree n Faust cos he's one badass dude. but im more like Ren

Signature

Kamiw

LOVELESS

no comment
he's ok but ... sometime i didn't like him = =|||

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

he is soo cool i wanna get a pitchure of him, if you have.

Well he is a nice character all in all, but the whole anime idk.... the idea is nice but the authors really lacked fantasy, half of the chars look all alike and stuff... makes it irritating to watch

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

i like lyzerg. he's cute. but a little mesterouse. i don't get why he has a fairy. does anyone know? :!

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

lyzerg is a handsome guy and he has an angelic face.,

I don't like him at all... hao is my fav character.

Quote by princezzlyzerg is a handsome guy and he has an angelic face

i second that ^^ but it's funny how his name is based on a drug

he may not be my favourite character in shaman king, but i don't dislike him
i'm just, well, sort of indifferent to him actually ^_^'

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

I just feel he doesn't deserve everything he gets, namely his fairy (ah so cute:D)

But he's ok, also feel they made him too powerful, i.e. always the one coming in to save everyone

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

lyserg is great! i like him....why you dont?

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

Lyserg...how can i hate him...he's cute and charming....at first i thought he was a girl...teehee ^^ but i like ren most^^

One of Shaman King Top 3 Bishounen ^ ^

I like Lyserg...hes adorable...I mean...my favorite is Anna...but I tolerate Lyserg...

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

not really for me....

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I like Lyserg as well. ^^; Besides the fact his name sounds like a drug name.

If you take him out, there aren't that many bishounen left in Shaman King. XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.