Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Shaman King] Do you like or dislike or even hate Lyzerg? - Minitokyo

[Shaman King] Do you like or dislike or even hate Lyzerg?

Tagged under Shaman King

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

terry645

terry645

smile

Lyserg is a very real character beacause he shows an evolution in is behavior in all the serie, but i don't like, because everybody take care of him and he simplye doesnt matter, but his spirit is just great

we are only star's dust

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i don't even know. lyserg is abit good but when he was in the X-laws. he look evil. but in the last episode he decided that he wanted to be with his friend. so i still like him

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

heh.. ive seen all the shaman king episodes.. and i can say that he's cute but doesnt treat chloe very well.. >.< !

Mormon

Mormon

Akamaru :D

Lyserg- my favorite

D o h !

I like Lyzerg (not favourite though) though he is weak... but I think he went back to the 'good' side in the end.

um.. I don like or hate him.. just.. um.. normal? but i admit he's kinda good looking though.. he has a cute face.. mu hehehe~ he's not bad.. i guess.. but.. his mind and feelings are easily influence? wel.. he's still good.. at the end~

acido

acido

cold wind

that guy is so... augh!, i really hate him, the way he acts, how and why he wants to make friends and the worst part of him is to leave Morphine!, stupid boy!... but i hate more Ryu XD

Lyserg is... is... is...I think they put him in just to have another person for Yoh to convert and make him a part of his group. I think that the dialogue between yoh and lyserg is this:
yoh: stop looking for people to follow...
lyserg: how can i, my head is hollow...
yoh:no it isn't, be your own person...
when someone gives orders, do not listen
lyserg:my master, i will follow you to the end...
yoh: oh, boy he's a stupid one

I like morphine but I don't really like Lyserg.

I like his method of using that dousing crystal.

I hate Lyserg... he's annoying... boring... helpless... and weak... <.< no offence...

I really like Lyserg!

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

"Lyserg...how can i hate him...he's cute and charming.." [2]

Yeahh, actually, I like him very much now. Before I didn't care. xD
I remember I hated, but now I like. :D

He's cute and he have a good personality. But there is bad things about him too of course. =_0 so i don't know, perhaps like

Lyserg is really interesting!

IN anime i really didn't pay much atention on him... In the manga he really looks better And even if he "betray" Yoh he still nice and in the end... Well, i won't give any spoilers, read the manga for you to see...

I used to liked him.. but whatever. Blah. ._.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Nope....cant say im a fan

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.