Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wich Sister Princess is your fav - Minitokyo

Wich Sister Princess is your fav

page 1 of 1 6 total items

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Hi.
Just wondering if some of you who already know Sister Princess have "loved" any of the girls.
I personally love Sakuya, 'coz, like someone said sometime, "she's sexy, cute and elegenat at the same time".
Every one has is own personality, and "girls" do you feel idetified by any of these awesome girls?
Be seein' ya!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by SebastianvonKaneHi.
Just wondering if some of you who already know Sister Princess have "loved" any of the girls.
I personally love Sakuya, 'coz, like someone said sometime, "she's sexy, cute and elegenat at the same time".
Every one has is own personality, and "girls" do you feel idetified by any of these awesome girls?
Be seein' ya!

I agree! she is the best!!!

Of course! I love Sakuya too, since she's all what you said: cute, sexy and elegant at the same time. Besides, I really like those long pigtails she uses all the time. How can you not love that girl?

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Sakuya is definitely my favorite too, but identifying by any of the girls....I'm definitely the most like Rin Rin (she's so awesome)! I love Rin, and I am inventing stuff all the time, the only difference between us is my stuff never works...Oh Well!!! I love Sister Princess! Good Thread!

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Well I have TWO favorites ^.^ One is Karen because she looks kind of nice and I also like Haruka because she is sooo cool and totally looks japanese.... (I am japanese by the way!) Well As you can see I am a fan of Sister Princess anime and music! I just cant get hold of the game of course I heard the art is good first >.<

my fav is Hinako shes adorable

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.