Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever laugh to yourself for no reason? - Minitokyo

Do you ever laugh to yourself for no reason?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

well, i laugh and smile to myself a lot of times XD and my friends think i'm crazy :x hahaha, when i suddenly think of something really funny, i start laughin and smiling to myself and sometimes, right in front of a whole grp of ppl so dat's why my friends think i'm one crazy girl XP

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

I never once laugh to myself. But somethime l do smail at myself :)

yeah, I sometimes laugh and smile to myself too XD I'm exactly like you describe yourself hehehe I'm glad to see that I'm not the only girl to be said crazy ^_^' huhuhu

"having feather don't make you an Angel..."

Administrator of : -- Doujinshi-Support-Club --
Member of : -- dnangel -- French-Tribu -- Anime-Paradise

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

XD yeah, but only when it is so funny (or stupid) what I did and I can't contain myself... unlike you though my friends are laughing at me at the time, so my crazyiness escapes them ^^.

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Yeah. A lot actually, and sometimes (actually, most of the time), it's for no reason at all, I mean, I'm not even thinking of something funny, but I'll still just start laughing.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

Yeah of coarse... I always laugh at myself for no reason sometime. Everytime I do it my friends look at me odd and say "right". Also I am kind of slow, so when someone tells a joke a would sometimes laugh 2 minutes later.

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Well when one laughs there always a reason....the only difference is that whether the people surrounding you knows that reason or not..hehe...i saw a few people laughs to themselves when nothing funny is even going on that i can see....so it just piques my curiousity to know what they are laughing at...

Have you ever thought of people talking to themselves...but in actuall sense they aren't...what i meant is that they are talking to the phone through ear piece...but we can't see the phone and it looks weird to us...haha..

But back to topic...sure i laugh to myself...especially so when you're alone and some funny memories just creep into your mind..haha

Signature Image

About that, I talk to myself sometimes, and even answer myself. Although it might be that I'm just thinking out loud, or that I'm actually so crazy as to think I'm another person...

yeh i laugh to myself.. like u say wen i think of something funny.. which happens anytime regardless of wat im doing or where i am.. =] isnt that nice to know. lol

Signature

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

yup... i don't think that it's something crazy... smiling keeps us young!!! hehe... i even converse with my self... it keeps me sane... <that's what i think...> XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AHA! I have proof of my insanity. I was waiting for the water to get hot so I could rinse my toothbrush off, when all of a sudden I hear myself laugh out of nowhere. If that doesn't sound insane to you, then I don't know what would.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... I don't really find myself laughing to myself for no apparent reason, but I do know that I sometimes talk to myself. Its just thinking out loud really, but all my friends tell me I'm crazy...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

haha~ i do that. but not often. i think once a year maybe? XP
it'll happen only if i somehow thought of something funny while doing something else. for example, i'm walking home and suddenly this extremely funny thing tt had happened juz popped into my head. of course i'll laugh to myself, juz a chuckle, no louder than that! o_0

and i'll smile to myself too sometimes, but i try to hide tt fact as much as possible. it can be really weird ^_^'

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I was in a shopping mall once, and while I was shopping, Iremembered something that had made me laugh very hard just a little while before. I just started laughing without realizing it in the middle of the hallway. People stared.

Sometimes people come up to me and ask "What's so funny?", and once I explain it to them they don't think I'm crazy anymore. XD

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Haha... well... if I ever laugh or smile... then it's always with a reason ^^;... though not all people might know it ;)... I just sometimes think a lot, or daydream xd;;... and when everybody thinks that I just laugh/smile without a reason... that's not true *points above*...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

harlequin

harlequin

Condrestl Abdello

I laugh to myself, smile to myself, frown to myself.. talk to myself.

If I'm looking around in a store, it's not uncommon for me to have a whole conversation with myself whispering.

I think I need mental help. >.> :)

Yeah, I laugh to myself when I am in a comfortable area or around friends. I smile to myself when I am in a public place alone. Anyway usually I start laughing and then I am asked what is so funny. Sometimes I tell them, and they laugh too, or usually I say, "nothing", because I know they won't think it is funny, or get it. I laugh at unusual things I guess. Then they continue to bug me about it and so I tell them. "She's eating", or, "Look at that tree", or something simular. I don't know how to explain it, but I find humour in a lot of things. I don't know, sometimes life is just so strange that when I think about it I have to laugh, and the other person just totally doesn't get it. Sometimes I try to explain, but it doesn't help at all.

Yeah, I laugh to myself when I am in a comfortable area or around friends. I smile to myself when I am in a public place alone. Anyway usually I start laughing and then I am asked what is so funny. Sometimes I tell them, and they laugh too, or usually I say, "nothing", because I know they won't think it is funny, or get it. I laugh at unusual things I guess. Then they continue to bug me about it and so I tell them. "She's eating", or, "Look at that tree", or something simular. I don't know how to explain it, but I find humour in a lot of things. I don't know, sometimes life is just so strange that when I think about it I have to laugh, and the other person just totally doesn't get it. Sometimes I try to explain, but it doesn't help at all.

No. I do laugh to myself, but with a reason. Maybe I remember a past experince in the situation I'm in at the moment. Or maybe a funny thought just crossed my mind.

i heard its the doing of your subconscious wen tis happens...

Whenever i get bored and i daydream, sometimes i think of something funny thats happened and laugh.

amart

amart

chintastic

No.I only laugh when there is something to laugh at.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oh yeah, I do that all the time. I'll remember something really funny and just bust out laughing and people always look at me like "what's wrong with you?" XD It's great. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Quote by paintmearainbowwell, i laugh and smile to myself a lot of times XD and my friends think i'm crazy :x hahaha, when i suddenly think of something really funny, i start laughin and smiling to myself and sometimes, right in front of a whole grp of ppl so dat's why my friends think i'm one crazy girl XP

i can see a picture of you in my imagination, and you looked cute that way hahaha.

dont worry, you're not crazy, you're just a cute and jolly person

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.