Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever laugh to yourself for no reason? - Minitokyo

Do you ever laugh to yourself for no reason?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Sure lots of times XD, well actually almost every day, I'm one happy girl XDD, and weird too hahahaha

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Is that what it is? I can't help it when I think of something so funny that I just start to crack up. It's moments like that when a really good joke just dawns in your mind. And then people think you're crazy untill you share the joke with them.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Quote by esmerga

Quote by paintmearainbowwell, i laugh and smile to myself a lot of times XD and my friends think i'm crazy :x hahaha, when i suddenly think of something really funny, i start laughin and smiling to myself and sometimes, right in front of a whole grp of ppl so dat's why my friends think i'm one crazy girl XP

i can see a picture of you in my imagination, and you looked cute that way hahaha.
dont worry, you're not crazy, you're just a cute and jolly person

hahaha but my friends don't seem to think so... one of them even asks me, "why do you always smile to yourself for no reason?" O_o i think that time i'm too lazy to explain to her XP

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

ha..i laugh at myself all of the time, get a lot of people giving me wierd looks but hey! if i find something amusing i will laugh. i also sometimes talk to myself, again i get wierd looks, well thats to bad for them now isnt it....yes. yes it is (no im not crazy, i am menatlly stable thanx for asking)

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

U weirdo! xD
Naw, i'm kidding i smile to myself too =)))
Sometimes when i'm in a group, I use laughter as a silence breaker. ppl would ask me y i laughed, I'd shake my head. Then they'd try to force it out of me. LoL

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah I do it alot. Can't really help it though it just happens. It kinda is problematic when it happens at school though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

yup me too i laugh to myself if i was thinking of something funny to me
mayb its also a feeling to b happy (i think its ok)

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

I laugh to myself, if I remembered something funny or something ridiculous I ever made :)

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

don't worry, you're not the only one who does that...i do that once in awhile, too when something funny and silly just pops into my head right out of the blue. and it takes everything i have to hold in my laughter so people don't think i'm insane... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeah, I do that all the time. My family thinks I'm weird.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Lelviza

Lelviza

just have fun!

Laughing and smiling to myself is something normal for me...I mean I often do it. I think, I think and I remember something funny or I just got the feeling to smile... there needn't a reason to laugh or smile...if you feel like this...let's the other make fun of you. Personnaly, I don't care ! It's good to talk and smile to ourselves: it makes us self-confident and can help to understand things... I'm for sure crazy, but it's so good!
It's just my mind...

Don't forget I believe in you, that I'm here for you...
Don't forget to be yourself...cause I will take part of this dream with you

* French Tribu *

mOochaN

A L O N E

we are so the same.... xd... i tend to do that most of the times.. and my parents and friends thnks im insane.. laughing for no reason.. (well for them)... sometimes i laugh when i remember things and sometimes i laugh and smile when i remember a particular person.. daydreaming pretty much contribute to my insanity... lol... and sometimes when im in a quiet group or place... ill just start laughing for no apparent reason.. and people will just look at me, like im crazy or sumthn.. i cant help it...

i thnk im pretty crazy... O.o

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nope just at the voices in My head

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

sumisyo

sumisyo

Smile Ed

What!?! heh heh heh I laugh at myself all the time there is never a day when I have yet laughed at myself! Yes, at times people do think I am a bit... out of the ordinary. But that dosent stop me and it shouldn’t stop you!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.