Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Holiday Trip... - Minitokyo

Holiday Trip...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I must say it....Tomorrow I go to my trip. I don't have net and I can't write and answer to my friends..... I will be missy you!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all my friends on mt. On that two weeks I will be think about you all :). When I come back I will answer to all of you. Any way take care and have good days :)
Greetings to all

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

have a nice time at the trip; and don't wory it be ok we can wait^^

Signature

have a good time on your trip and a lot of fun^^
I think i can talk for all your friends we will miss you too^^

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Hey Emi, don't worry, have a nice and safe trip and have lots and lots of fun! I won't be here when you return :( but as soon as I come back I'll contact you :)
We are going to miss you ^^ but I'm sure you are going to have a great vacation ^^ See ya!

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Cya around Emi enjoy your vacation :)

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

byyyyyye and have a wonderful vacation :)

Signature

Have great trip to wherever you are going. Be safe!

ohhh thanks! i hope you have a wonderfull trip! ;0)

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

well bon voyage, by the way i hear from ppl, now MT is not allow post the farewell thread i guess :x

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Emi-chan^^ have a nice trip!!!! i'll be missing you too^^ hugz* bon voyage^^

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

enjoy your vacation, dont forget to write XD just kidding, take care

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Guess you should prepare for 150 notifications or more... that's how many I got after two days apsence here.
Anyways, I'll be missing you to.
Have fun.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Juclesia

Juclesia

*glad to be alive*

oh no, I will miss you....probably yet more then ever, because in this days i need as much friends as i have....cu hopefully soon, and a great holiday

Signature
yes everybody can be glad to be alive......so have the fun of you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re life and enjoy every day
my favourite works: ||other4||||daisuke||||other1||||magna1||

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

I can wait...... don't worry i'll start to be more active..... i can promise you that.... i'll be waiting..... have a nice trip.... i'm feeling better Lolz.... anywyaz... Bye

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Farewells
Please do not create new threads to announce absences, whether they be short-term, long-term, or permanent, and do not create threads when you return from an absence either. Instead, you can just post an away message on your userpage stating your reasons and how long you expect to be away.

Please make to familiarize yourself with all of the rules and guidelines.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.