Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u speak out what in your mind? - Minitokyo

Do u speak out what in your mind?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Now that i think of it sometimes i speak out my mind and my friends kinda don't understand what i say. It funny when they don't under stand.=)

I usually just keep my mouth shut, I'm not that much of a talkative person.

Like Hideki in Chobits???? haaaaa.... no... but sometimes i start to sing without thinking whos is around... oppsss ^_^'

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Heheh... yes I do, usually ^^;;... though not everyone likes that about me xd;;...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

If you mean 'do I think out loud', then no, though my brother does a lot and I find it very annoying. He says that talking to yourself out loud is a "sign of intelligence" because you have too many thoughts in your head (so some of it has to get out)...

Wow, that actually makes sense, in a strange way.

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

lol. yea well i don realli think to myself aloud (the onli time i think is when i'm in a bus ride lol XD )
but if u mean wpeak what's in my mind like suggestions to my friends or my opinion, well then, i dont really do that most of the time, cuz i'm much of a listener than a talker. ^_^'

Signature

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

yep

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

yea i do... if i dont that'll be so not me =P

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i'm pretty much a person who wants his thoughts to be heard.. i don't really give that much care on what they'll think, as long as i voice out my thoughts..

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Taps her forehead** I actually do speak out my mind once in a while, and I do like to rant a lot if I do find something annoying - in real life mainly, of course. For instance, on one of the other J-Pop forums I go to, there is a private thread specifically for certain members to boast what pet peeves they detest, tough days they've gone through and all the sorts. Although it would be nice to let everything off your chest for others to hear, I evidently don't do that in public. That's not really my style.

I most likely hide it in secret and write it in my blog for my close friends to look at, of course. Ever since I began my blog crusade, I've found a nice place to write my thoughts out and how my day went. It's interesting to look back at the events, of course, but I'm too used to it, only recalling small fragments of what is left, and what I have done to overcome such obstacles. Other than that, no - I only speak out when necessary, being quiet at most times, and very rarely do I state from a "personal" standpoint, rather a more "constructive" standpoint [avoiding emotional threads, extreme off-topic threads, threads that point out no interest for me, and the sorts there].

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I choose to many times, and some I choose to hide it and annoy the person who desires to know what I am truly thinking

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.