Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why is their corruption? - Minitokyo

Why is their corruption?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

I don't understand why is there a need for corruption. The only thing that it does is it just makes the economy worse or in the philippines it's called "pagbagsak ng ekonomiya". I really hate this. Lots of issues regarding corruption are recently being brought up by the media. I'm really getting tired of those kind of news. Why is there corruption?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I guess simply because of how flawed humanity is, someone always wanting power, money, and the sort, are easily corrupted, even if they didn't start out that way or didn't want to be.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

As bobbart mentioned, corruption comes as a result from wanting too much of something. Corruption, in my opinion, is the lack of balance in a system or a lack of stability. Because we are demanding so much, whether it is because of population changes, whether it is because we need to build new foundations, whether it is because we need new means of taking on our daily lives, there will be compromise. For everything we demand, we are spending more and more money for it, especially if what we demand is low on supply. Thus, more corruption may be seen because we might not be able to handle the task at hand as efficiently as we could.

For example, there should be a balance in the powers of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches of the US government. If one branch become too powerful, then that branch is likely to cause the whole system to fail. What happens is that the other 2 branches which seem to be lower in power help to stabilize the seemingly powerful branch.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

don't worry coz it ain't just here in our forsaken country that corruption exists, almost everywhere it does, we just got the worst..lol no seriously, corruption has been around for ages, so i'm really wondering why the media makes it sound like it just happened recently.. 99% of politicians are corrupt, and ridiculously stupid.. i watched the senate inquiry awhile ago about jueteng, loi estrada is just so damn stupid..

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

there will always be a corruption, we better get used to it. men created that word so that it can be used. XD i hope you got my point :3

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

we live in different continents, but we share the same problems... i'm just sick and tired of these politicians that only wait to get to the power to start destroying and stealing what the last government couldn't steal/destroy.... they just want to be more tricky than the last one...
the worst is that they see us like we were fools!!!

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Humans never feel satisfied, they always want more.

I think depends on someone's position on the career, the higher you go, well....that means you got more income, and of course your outcome will raise too, coz your consuming style will increase too, having not enough money...and they can corrupt the money for their personal use.

How rude!!!!

Pride comes before the fall

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

its just that the forum is slow *hides under his blanket from being punished for saying that* because.. all the nice wallpapers and scans that been stored in this forum.

Signature

Quote by az-chanI don't understand why is there a need for corruption. The only thing that it does is it just makes the economy worse or in the philippines it's called "pagbagsak ng ekonomiya". I really hate this. Lots of issues regarding corruption are recently being brought up by the media. I'm really getting tired of those kind of news. Why is there corruption?

Umm... What do you consider corruption? I mean what is it that your hating exatcly?

But anyway yeah I guess it is worng in many ways like what Rai1e said. About the wealth. Being wealthy does get you things that most people can't get and sometimes it can go way out of hands sometimes. Or there's also corruption over skin color and where you came from. It just depends on what your hating on. ;)

Well anyway if it has to do anything with us Americans you will see me back on this thread many times. XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As long as greed exists there will always be corruption.
You can't blame people either we are after all only human and as such are not perfect. People always want mroe and better things in life. There are those that are willing to do anything in order to further them along on this path. They don't care whether what they do is right or wrong nor do they care who gets hurt in the process. They are only concerned with things that will benefit them in the long run.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

they are not satisfied with their salary, and yet, they want more.... they always live in this world.... but they don't know that whne they die, they will leave their belongings here and yet, their spirits will be burned into hell for eternity... corruption is an instinct of men that strive for more, they are greedy, greedy for fame, money, luxury, and more.... and I hate those greedy people...

Heaven

corruption is always about money and power

the golden rule is: he who has the gold makes the rules.

Quote by Alisha

Quote by az-chanI don't understand why is there a need for corruption. The only thing that it does is it just makes the economy worse or in the philippines it's called "pagbagsak ng ekonomiya". I really hate this. Lots of issues regarding corruption are recently being brought up by the media. I'm really getting tired of those kind of news. Why is there corruption?

Umm... What do you consider corruption? I mean what is it that your hating exatcly?
But anyway yeah I guess it is worng in many ways like what Rai1e said. About the wealth. Being wealthy does get you things that most people can't get and sometimes it can go way out of hands sometimes. Or there's also corruption over skin color and where you came from. It just depends on what your hating on. ;)
Well anyway if it has to do anything with us Americans you will see me back on this thread many times. XD

It doesn't have anything to do with americans. What i'm talking about is maybe some of the people in the Filipino Government will do anything just to get rich and not get caught.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

corruption...hmmm... the sins of humanity that are in people too weak minded to overcome its temptations...

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Quote by az-chan

Quote by Alisha

I think the Phillipines has a very difficult economy and the government is kind of unstable. Maybe the people there are bad. Well the world is not that perfect I guess.

Always approach with a smile!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

It's a nature of any people to be as selfish as ever...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by AkaikenIt's a nature of any people to be as selfish as ever...

Yeah that's ture. ~_~

Quote by az-chanIt doesn't have anything to do with americans. What i'm talking about is maybe some of the people in the Filipino Government will do anything just to get rich and not get caught.

Well that's good. :) No bad stuff about us... this time that is. But I know how you feel about having a gay government. ~_~ I mean I live in America. ^_^' I'm just kidding but the government can be an a$$ sometimes for there own "political" reasons...

Pare, isang talinhaga lang...

Bakit pinagdedebatihan ang imahe ng pulitika,
Kaysa sa pag-awayan ang kailangan ng bata?
Nasaan ang pinuno? Tumakas, naglalaro,
Inaayos ang maitim at masangsang na mukha.

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

Pare, isang talinhaga lang...

Bakit pinagdedebatihan ang imahe ng pulitika,
Kaysa sa pag-awayan ang kailangan ng bata?
Nasaan ang pinuno? Tumakas, naglalaro,
Inaayos ang maitim at masangsang na mukha.

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

it sounds like your talking about corruption in governments and politics. unfortunately that will always exist because some people give in too easily to greed and gaining more influence. their will always be some politicians who only serve special interest groups or certain powerful members in their constituency so they can gurantee their reelection. but as mel pointed out earlier, checks and balances in government serve as a quite effective system to prevent out of control corruption. and i think open elections are effective, as well, so voters can kick corrupted officials out of office.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Siri

Siri

Suou

its the human nature
and our infinite lists of desires
and to do as much as we can to get what we want
humans are selfish creatures

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

There is no such thing as perfect. Someone/thing will be corrupted in the end somehow.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

There is corruption because there are people who wants to gain power, money, etc... in the government. These people are not satisfied of what they have... They want to be richer and powerful...
With this, our economy doesn't develop... :(

Of course we need corruption. if u want to be filthy rich, then corruption is the best way. I often stealing

Mr.Cukong
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.