Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite Bleach character? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite Bleach character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

My favorite character in Bleach is Hinamori Momo. Her soulslayer weopon is awesome. Wut about ya'll people.=) This is cause i'm curious.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Favorites and versus threads
As these threads are generally counterproductive, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Besides, there are already existing threads on the same subject. Closed :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Mine is of course Ichigo, then my top 3 after that is Rukia Kuchiki, Renji Abarai, and Toushirou Hitsugaya. ^^

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

yea i agree tt momo's soulslayer is awesome! ^_^
my fav character(s) in fact.
they would be..ichigo, renji and hitsugaya *sigh*
i love these 3. and i've juz realised that their hairs are all those outstanding kinds ^_^'
i love ichigo, i dont even know why. i think he's cute XD even WITH that attitude..
renji! loves his tattoo and HAIR..omg, dat hair wen he lets it down. but i think renji is cool, cuz at first i thought he's evil.. :hmpf:

and i've juz recently taken a great liking to hitsugaya!! he's super cool, the way he stopped kira n momo like dat. and of course he is SOO cute!!
(schucks. went into a sudden frenzy fangirl mode. sorry bout tt :sweat: )

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.