Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SEED Mode differences? - Minitokyo

SEED Mode differences?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I just realized it...i think SEED modes isn't only one, look at this, i took random examples:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Zoldeferon/SEEDs.gif
Shinn's SEED Mode

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Zoldeferon/SEEDk.gif
Kira's SEED Mode *now*

Back in ep.30 in Gundam SEED, when Kira vs Athrun:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Zoldeferon/SEEDk2.gif
Kira's

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/Zoldeferon/SEEDa.gif
Athrun's

did you find the similarity and differences?
Kira's curent SEED and Athrun's SEED: has a red circle burst out when the seed explodes.

Shinn's SEED and Kira's older SEED: doesn't have the red circle, but glowing lights around the seed.

what do you think? i believe they mean something...kinda about power-leves?

thank you for all who participates.

Pride comes before the fall

Skilledge

DestinyAwaits

I believe it means different lvls of power, or i could be wrong. The definition of Seed is Superior Evolutionary Element Destined. So maybe it has to so with the lvl of power they using.

Death is our final phase in life. Theres no escape from it.
Eternal life is nothing but a dream, only a vision.
Shadows corrupts our mind with fear and deciteful thoughs.
Time is short, In the end we will all perish from this world.
I will not accept death so soon, Death may haunt me until my last breath...
Nevertheless i'll decide when to live or die.....
You have a choice in your life, only you can control your own fate!

Destiny is not born within
Its by choice..... -skilledge- Toni

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

yes the effect is different to

Kira : Long Range Combat Improved
Atrhrun : Close Range Combat Improved
Cagali : Accurate 100% (she shot the enermy 3 time and hit 3 enermy's)
Lacus : Jsut Say "Hounto Ni" (Useless)
Shin : Berserk, Kerasukan

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

It would make sense to have different seed levels. It would change with power level. Kind of reminds me of Newtype abilities. :)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

But that was Athrun's first time SEED mode, he didn't have the glowing light type, for the first time, he already had that red-circle type....wow....

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hahaham nice icon there, Rai. Love the crazy Shinn face.

hmm... I never noticed the difference between Kira and Athrun's SEED mode, altho I always knew they made Shinn's SEED so short. And when he enters beserker mode, he really puts the definition of beserk! Which adds to his character coolness points for me. For me and a few other Shinn fans anyway... :P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

blue169

Blue

Having a level of SEED mode makes sense, but shouldnt Kira's SEED look different since he can turn it on and off. meh, they could of just felt like making them look different.... :nya:

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by blue169Having a level of SEED mode makes sense, but shouldnt Kira's SEED look different since he can turn it on and off. meh, they could of just felt like making them look different.... :nya:

All of the SEEDs are different, well....the color of the seed, it has the same color of their eyes.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

kira's and athrun's SEED modes look the same to me. but shinn's looks different. probably because shinn goes berserk and kira and athrun don't go as crazy. now (in destiny) the seed things just seem to explode and not drop and break.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

wow man.. O.o raichi... ^_^' you are observant~~ i didnt realise it when i'm watching the show.. i was looking at the pics for quite long before figuring the differences.. lolz.. XD
maybe after their power are level up, the seed mode will change again.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AthrunsPalkira's and athrun's SEED modes look the same to me. but shinn's looks different. probably because shinn goes berserk and kira and athrun don't go as crazy. now (in destiny) the seed things just seem to explode and not drop and break.

I miss how Kira first went SEED in gs... I don't really like the "go into eye and explode" thing. I perfer it when it was dropped and how Kira's eyes changed. But I guess this new one is nifty too. >>;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by SkilledgeI believe it means different lvls of power, or i could be wrong. The definition of Seed is Superior Evolutionary Element Destined. So maybe it has to so with the lvl of power they using.

I think each chara's unique SEED mode may unlock different hidden abilities based on the their power lvls, eg: level of awareness, endurance, and such...

tores

*{Hawk Of Endymion}*

how can shinn have a seed if we sead that he is a coadinater then izack and deiaka should have it to

These seed thing are really a mystories. Haven really have solid answer yet till now. but you can see how they react with the different seed.

Like a few people had mention, Kira and Athrun did not go berserk with the new seed. they had 100% control of themselves. however, the old seed without the red glowing ring, both Kira and Athrun go berserk, isn't it?

Maybe that's the different.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

whoa.. i never noticed that before XD ...

Quote by Rai1eAll of the SEEDs are different, well....the color of the seed, it has the same color of their eyes.

that makes sense XD

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Hmm...my observations about seed:

i think SEED possessers have different eye color to each other...so there wouldn't be SEED ossessers that has the same eye color with the other SEEDers. All we know that they are:
Kira--------->purple
Athrun------>green
Cagalli------>yellow
Lacus------->Bblue
Shinn------->red

too bad that Stellar dies, she has the pink eye, so i thought that she could have SEED mode too.

Yeah, i agree with Kirayamato4ever, maybe Shinn wil have the red ring type if he can control his emotions.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

To be honest I think it means nothing...
You think about it too much ;D. Animators jsut wanted to make another animation for seed modes :D :D.
But what if it means anything? Haha I think I'll never find out and I don't really care since seed is seed :D.
And abour red ring type... Do you really think that controlling your emotions is that good? If you're emotional then you're stronger, or at least I think so.

dragonsnake26

Dragon

I don't think it's all about controlling emotions. After watching Gundam SEED on DVD *bored* I think the SEED Mode w/ the red means they tapped into their SEED. And the regular is when they go berserk/desperation/etc. Since Athrun never really went berserk/desperate/etc. he didn't have what Shinn nor what Kira had. He most likely to tap into his SEED to try to kill Kira. Quote: I'm gonna... KILL YOU!

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I guess they have the red thingy when they have control over it.

Quote by Rai1eBut that was Athrun's first time SEED mode, he didn't have the glowing
light type, for the first time, he already had that red-circle
type....wow....

I was wondering that too. I think Kira can go SEED whenever he wants now. He has total control over it. But did Athrun had that same level the first time he went seed...?

This is an interesting site, with information about SEED mode, biological CPU and other stuff.
It's the best one I've seen so far :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEED_mode

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Even it is different it means one thing "Increased Ability"
I really wonder when Kira goes berserk again when seed mode when battling against Shinn..
ehehe.. Intresting intresting..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.