Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you make the effects? - Minitokyo

how do you make the effects?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

there are people who can make great wallpapers because of the effects. i was wondering how do you make the digital effect?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

With an image editing program like Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. Further inquiry is kin to asking any good artist how he/she does art.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Quote by EzekielFurther inquiry is kin to asking any good artist how he/she does art.

Am I one of them?...XD ..Anyway, I use photoshop to make those effects....but you need to have a LOT of experience about it and you should experiment with it to make different effects.....

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

You can pm me and ask how did I do a particular thing.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

I know how you did it. You're a witch.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Whatever effects you're talking about, I hope they aren't default filters ~_~

Signature Image

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

I only know how to use basic adobe

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Me too...I think. I'm not an expert but I experiment too often that's why I get to do stuff. Too lazy to do wall though.

Signature Image

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

What I mean is the digital effects. Does anyone here know how to do that?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.