Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What If...... - Minitokyo

What If......

page 1 of 1 6 total items

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

What if you were into hiding because the government was after you? Then you finally realize that you are the reincarnation of God. That's why the government was after you. What do you do?

Well, Id spazz out and since I realize that I am God, then I can do anything. ^_^;; Just wanted to about you guys.

Always approach with a smile!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

That's.... quite the original and specific scenario!! o_o

I'd smite the people that were chasing me, then leave everyone alone, using my godly powers to enjoy life. If I later discover I live eternally, then I'd get bored and start messing with people. ~_^

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by ShkiraThat's.... quite the original and specific scenario!! o_o I'd smite the
people that were chasing me, then leave everyone alone, using my godly
powers to enjoy life. If I later discover I live eternally, then I'd
get bored and start messing with people. ~_^

Ja, same here. Interesting idea. You could write a story about it.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

Smiting sounds really fun... I would smite all sorts of people... but only naughty ones... because I know if you are naughty or nice... oh wait... thats Santa... um... I would solve world hunger and make world peace... but then again if i smited the naughty people the rest of the people would be nice and peaceful and hopefull willing to share thier food... YEA! smite naughty people!!!!!!!!! and the world would be better!

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'd turn everyone into pandas.... don't ask.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

Pandas?! Panda rock... Pandas koalas and all those other bear like things that arent quite bears.... I know panda bear but they aren't like the lame grrrrrizzly bears we have here... do we even have grizzly bears? ...... um... Pandas are SOOO cool with thier bamboo and black and whiteness! GO panda GO pandas!

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.