Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reboot on Toonami - Minitokyo

Reboot on Toonami

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

how many people here remember Reboot from Toonami? i miss that show... i really liked it and i know i cant be the only one out here... i have to find a play that has that lol

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

It still plays on YTV, a Canadian kids channel. I used to watch it when I was younger, too. :)

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

awsome so i wasnt the only out there yes thank you for making me feel like im not weird after all lol ^_^' ... it was a good show wasnt it? i dont know why they took it off toonami... btw im adding you to my friends list... :)

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

yep i was a reboot fan too. but that was years ago. it was on citv the kids cartoon slot on channel 3 (in england).

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I remember watching that as a kid. I always liked the later episodes though.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yeah T_T ... it was an english anime made in canada though and i dont live in either canada or england T_T ... i really need to find a place where i can down load it >=( !!!

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

woah i never knew that so was it out in England before america?

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

probably lol... i think it actually was...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

cool, btw if you've got bittorrent you can downlad it from torrentspy.com

Signature

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yeah i have shareaza but im looking for bittorrent... i think ill do that right now lol XP

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Hey, I watched it while it wuz on Toonami. Didn't catch all the episodes, but caught enough. It was OK.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

heh i miss that show T_T

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I used to watch that everyday, cool show. I miss it toooooo T_T

Signature

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

awsome... we should start a petition to get it back on the air

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'd sign that petition. I miss it so. Then again I miss alot of the old cartoons I used to watch.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

i do too... theres a whole handful of cartoons i used to watch like Outlaw star was another great one... i have the first season of that on dvd though... but it was still good... so was gundam i liked that too... why do they remove the good shows -_-

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

i do too... theres a whole handful of cartoons i used to watch like Outlaw star was another great one... i have the first season of that on dvd though... but it was still good... so was gundam i liked that too... why do they remove the good shows -_-

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

I miss that so much. it should be back soon. that would be a great comeback.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

oh man if that came back lol that would make me the happiest ive been in years... man imma keep my fingers crossed now that you said that lol :)

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well your going to be waiting awhile I guess. I don't think cartoon network is planning on re-airing any of those old shows. They actually did for a while but they bombed in ratings. :sweat: Stupid kids these days can't appreciate a good show when they see it.

Signature

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

hahaha yeah seriously... its true it'll probably never come back on toonami but hey... things are always changing so i never keep my mind set on one thing i see happening in the future...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

as a kid yeah i remember. wow thats been a long time ago. i had completely forgotten about that.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

ill never forget the shows i used to watch... i remember when power rangers was good as a kid and when pokemon first came out it was all anyone talked about

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

because the people that edit american television are stupid (i would know i grew up on amrerican tv dur...) what the hell is boohbaha's..its a kids show and the look like uncurcomsized penises..and all the do is squeal and fly in circles....no wonder the next generation is turning out to be idiots...lazy town is just scary..the guy with the big chin looks like J-Lenno with plastic sergury and a face lift....oh yeah and i used to love rebot..it was one of my fav's...i thought it was neat how that little ying yang type pendant on everyones shirt contained their identities....that was the first computer animated kids show wasn't it?....hear hear...i say we march on washington rattle the birds cage...pinpoint the direction ..::pulls out a map and puts on a generals outfit:: we'll do what it takes to get it back on air.... >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.