Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xenosga why do you need to save - Minitokyo

xenosga why do you need to save

page 1 of 1 2 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

on xenosaga i just got it the ep2 one well i have been playing it nonstop for 6 hours, then my mom come is my room and tells me to go to bed well she shuts it off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i was all most at lv 11 why can not most games just save automatic my god, i was working really hard minding my own self not a care in the world untell i rembered i did not save i lost ever thing >.< this suck so much has sum thing like this happen to u

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

berserker86

The Grey Wolf

If an RPG saves automatically than it would be very bad. If you missed an event and the game saved automatically than you can never play a game 100%. There are a lot of reasons, too. The best thing is to save manually, than you can decide when and where you wanna save it!
And to play 6 hours without saving...................... you know you're not playing resident evil, you don't get a ranking for not saving. You can take a few seconds to save and voila!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.