Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Hope of Tommorow part 6!! - Minitokyo

The Hope of Tommorow part 6!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

well a lot of people really want me to continue so here it is...even though i'm not having that much replies. thank you all for writing in my thread and making comments about my story, you really made me happy :) i didn't make it that long this time... hope you won't mind

The moment Rachel and Nick were out again; they were surprised to see that many things had changed in the past couple of weeks. Everything is shattered into small pieces and there were five castles in different directions. While they were walking, Rachel asked Nick “where do you think we will find Kino?� and Nick answered her “we don’t have to…� She looked at him and asked him “W-why?� and he continued, “…Because we already found them, look they’re beside the new castle�. Rachel looked at the direction Nick was pointing at and she saw Kino and his sidekick walking by, laughing out loud, “Well, here is the big moment, I’ll make them regret the moment they decided to attack our peaceful country and my father � Rachel said angrily. When they arrived, the large man asked them “who are you two kids supposed to be?� and Nick said in the coldest voice, “I don’t think it matters you�. When Kino heard him, he shouted angrily “who do you think you are young man?� Rachel then punched him on his face till it went red and said “we are the kids who are going to kill you because of what you did to us!� her eyes deep inside were filled with thoughts of revenge. “What did we ever do to you? Said the large man, trying to help Kino get up. She pointed at the criminal who is lying on the ground from pain and shouted, “This necklace around your neck belongs to my father Kino! Give it back or else� Kino smirked, getting up, and said “its mine now�. “Very well then, you leave me no choice� and she attacked him. As soon as she begun, the large man wanted to hit Rachel from the back to make her loose her consciousness, but Nick dropped him dead before he could do anything, then he just watched Rachel fighting Kino knowing that she doesn’t want any help. Looking at Nick, Rachel caught the knife he threw to her and popped it into Kino’s heart and finally managed to kill him. There, their fathers’ killer was, lying on the ground and before he could take his last breath out, he said in a squeaky voice “curse you!� and died. Rachel, who could barely stand up, looked at Nick and he looked at her. Her face was covered with Kino’s filthy blood; she looked pale and powerless. When she was walking towards Nick, she couldn’t take it anymore and fainted on his arms. Nick laid her on the ground and walked towards the dead man. He looked at Kino’s dead and filthy body lying on the ground with hatred and took the necklace from his neck, cleaned it well, and placed it on Rachel’s. He then carried her to a nearby river and cleaned her from the blood that filled her face along with some injuries Kino has caused. After few minutes, she woke up realizing that Nick was carrying her with eyes filled with concern but soon faded and went back to his cold, serious look again “We’re going to stay at this house for the night…� Nick said as he entered a small, ruined building and placed Rachel on the ground gently “…let’s just hope no one lives here�. While she was touching her own necklace, she felt her father’s, she looked at Nick and said “did you take the necklace from him?� and he nodded, Rachel blushed and said looking at the necklace “Nick I want to give you this necklace and I hope you accept it, uh…I give this to the people that I really love and care about.� Rachel gave the necklace to Nick and he looked at it and said “But its only written the word ‘I lo’ and that doesn’t make any sense�. Rachel shook her head and said “I have the other half of this necklace and it says ‘ve you’ and when you put them together, they make the word ‘ I love you’ and that is why I gave it to my father, now I give it to you, will you…accept it from me?� she said curiously. Nick smiled shyly and said “why not, thanks� Rachel looked at him smiling, almost gazing, and placed her head on Nick’s warm chest, feeling so tired. He looked at her sleeping peacefully and played a little with her hair, kissed her forehead, and slept till the next morning.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Another excellent story! I would love to hear more from you. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

Quote by melmachine18Another excellent story! I would love to hear more from you. :)

I agree with Melmachine18-san, tho I haven't read your other parts
I hope to hear more from you Sadbird-san

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

excelent sad i perfectly agree with mel and lunar ,your storys are awlsome,good luck with the next one to.

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

finally rachel gets her revenge against her father's killer! that was so satisfying to read. i think it's so sweet that nick treats rachel so lovingly...you do a wonderful job mixing together romance and action/violent scenes in your story lines. isn't it so cute that nick keeps playing with rachel's hair when she's sleeping? that is definitely a sign of true love. i hope we'll see the next chapter very soon... :D

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Nick's and Rachel's relationship is so sweet! And I'm glad Rachel got her revenge! She's a fighter! And the two halves necklace is a really romantic idea! Great chapter!

Signature Image

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

hey sadbird what up. this is another great chapter. you have major talent in writing this story. you do a great job of melding things together, like bbls said. keep writng i would love to see more chapters from you.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.