Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite movie!!! - Minitokyo

favorite movie!!!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

wow... i can think of alot of those right off the bat... thats alot of movies lol...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

my favorite movie is ghost in the shell, agreat movie !!!!!!!!

:pacman:

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yesh that is a great movie... i also like the series... thats good but not as good as the movie...

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Terminator 2 since I was 12 years old, of course that was a looooong time ago XD

Quote by uesugikenshinhey all... what are your favorite movies? my top three are Jackie Chans:Legend of Drunken Master, The Last Samurai, and Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior...

so do i, and other that i cant translate in english^^"

Signature Image

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

heh if i had to i would say Ong-Bak is my top fave... it was so good... tony jaa is definently the next big action movie hero... he did a great job in that movie

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

BIG softie! ..my favorites are the horse whisperer....the book black beauty...and the movie last samuri....tom cruise has never been hotter (..never really liked him before)....and the cowboy bebop movie...lol....i'm the type that cries because old yeller had to be put down....cya round big guy...

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol cowboybebop was a great movie... and like i said before last samurai was a fave too... and yeah i know how much you like your horse movies lol... cant be interupted lol... kidding sweetie... love you... see you around

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

the core

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

THE shawshank redemption

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

the first matrix and star wars 3 lol im such a sci-fi geek..........

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

My favorite is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Deep story, fighting, great char and music, absolutly perfect

I'm living the dream that ended long time ago.
Berserk>>>>>all :D

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

My Favourite film is Shaun of the Dead, that film is hilarious

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

AsianFreak

AsianFreak

Phantom Ninja

1st: Kung Fu Hustle, 2nd: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, 3rd:Batman Begins, and 4th: Meet the Fockers.

Phantom Ninja
Signature
"It's choice--not chance--that determines your destiny."

Rusty15

Ultimate FMA and FF7 fan.

My other Fave movies is the lord of the rings trillogy.

Im a 15 year old Guy Called Rusty. I Like to play Video games, work out, Read Manga's and Watch Anime's, and hang out with my Hometown Girlfriend. My fave Animes are Fullmetal Alchemist, Megas XLR, beyblade and Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy. If you Share any of the hobbies (cept my Girlfriend XD) Feel free to add me to your buddy list, or send me an Email, or whatever.

~ Rusty.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Independence Day.
I've got my own list of all-times favs, so this one draw my attention to outer limits.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Quote by AsianFreak1st: Kung Fu Hustle, 2nd: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, 3rd:Batman Begins, and 4th: Meet the Fockers.

i forgot about kung-fu hustle... ill have to add that

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

my three favourite movies are seven, butterfly effect and saw

Dark crystal, 1986, i don't remember the name of the Director ^^" but it's the greatest film I ever seen ^^

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

almost every quintin tarintino movie i mean kill bill vol 1&2 loved em' pulp fiction loved it. jackie brown also loved it.
i also love sin city THAT WAS AN awsome movie um......and animes i dont know i liked both ghost in the shells and akira

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Lord of the Rings, War of the Worlds and last samurai

i my opinion.........i think kill bill volume one and volume two were hot movies.........also liked cowboy bebop knocking on heavens door

Fav movie for the month of July is definitely Initial D. Jay Chow and anthony wong are so cool....

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

Well my fav movie is the Transporter. I like the black BMW a lot. xD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.