Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you talk to youself most of times? - Minitokyo

Do you talk to youself most of times?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

well, yes i do ^_^" almost everyday and most of the time XD talking to myself seem a very normal thing for me to do everyday XP hahaha. sometimes, i talk to myself so loudly that so people stare at me -_-" i couldn't control myself XD -sighs- another added bonus that my friends think that i'm one crazy girl XP

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well I don't do it as often as you but I find myself talking to myslef alot.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

well...not really but i find myself talking to something thats not exactly there for some strange reason.

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

i talk to myself alot like everyday^_^

i talk to myself whenever i have to thing about something personal or when i want to hear myself talk.

Sakatono

Sakatono

Lonely Insanity

I used to do it quite often. Actually, one day, my friend's boss saw me talking to myself and she was like "Ya know, the first sign of insanity is when you start talking to yourself." Boy, was that embarrassing >.>;; Anyhow, I don't really talk to myself unless I really need to sort out my thoughts

Signature

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I'd talk to myself when rehearsing for a speech, or confrontation. It just wouldn't feel right to do it all in ur head. of course, only when i'm alone mwahahhahaha

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh yeah, i talk out loud to myself all the time, especially when i'm a bit stressed and working hard on something. it's so funny cuz people at work will respond to me when i do that and then i have to say, "oh, just ignore me, i'm talking to myself." but i think we should start worrying if we start asking ourselves questions and then answering them on our own...like we were having a full conversation by ourselves... XD
that kind of sounds like insanity to me...lol!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Thebombma

Crimson Dollar

I talk to myself lots of times during the day, but only out loud when i'm on the computer for some odd reason, when i go out, i start to mumble to myself and even answering my own questions, and people start staring at me like i'm crazy or something and begin to move away from me, it's rather interesting watching the reactions of other people.

Massacre! *starts foaming at the mouth*
Member of ForceFirefox

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

i talk to myself all the time, 24/7...^^ it's something normal for me too, it kinda helps me think better, specially wheni have to take an important decision... ^^

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

I think people do it naturally to organse their thoughts... its the same as writing; why do people take notes in lcass? Not only to memorize but also to put thoughts in some seblnace of order/organisation... so it stands to reason that people talk to themselves to achieve the same thing. As for myself, I do talk to myself often, though its usually to curse myself for doing something stupid, or to remind myself of something I need to do later, stuff like that.

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

I talk to myself all the time. Not aloud but in my mind. Everything I read and write is read aloud to myself first. Over a period of one day, 95% of the times, I would be talking to myself and organizing my thoughts; the rest of the 5% would be to other people.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.