Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heyz Pple ^_^ Noobie here - Minitokyo

Heyz Pple ^_^ Noobie here

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

hey pple jus wanted to say hi! im new here at MT as u can all tell and im TOTALLY and MADLY in love with KAKSHI from naruto *ahem* now that i have that off my chest ^_^ i can continue with my introudution hehehe anywayz i also like other animes like chrno crusade ,bleach , full moon wo sagashite, rurouni kenshin, inuyasha, air and the list just keeps going so ill jus stop here >.< i recently fell in love with the band orange range!! they have some pretty decent songs ^_^ but anywayz yea thats all for now baiz ppl ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Welcome to Minitokyo; I hope you enjoy yourself here XD

Treyn

Treyn

Rabu Chaser <3

welcome-welcome desu! that doesn't really make sense, but who cares! im cathryn, nice to meet you! and i agree w/ you- orange range has some pretty cool songs. see ya around!

...for if you don't follow it, it may follow you...
Signature
i am: californian - flip - kyo fan

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

very warm welcome to MiniTokyo ,u must an animefan (a big 1 i think)
nice intro by the way lolz~ well im sure u will have lots of fun here so enjoy urself
hope to cya soon ! ^^x

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hey! I've said this before but WELCOME!! Have fun here! ;)
Wow really? Hmm, I must listen to Orange Range sometime then!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lo...
welcome...
okay...
cge...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by maya7very warm welcome to MiniTokyo ,u must an animefan (a big 1 i think)
nice intro by the way lolz~ well im sure u will have lots of fun here so enjoy urself
hope to cya soon ! ^^x

yupz im a REALLY big anime fan :D and thnx ill take that as a wonderful compliment hahaha :) and yea everyone should really listen to orange range (in my opinion :D ) and if u wanted to listen to one of their songs they actually sing the 1st opening for Bleach
(Asterisk by orange range ^_^)

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

hi!!! welcome to MT! have fun and don't forget to make a lot of friends ^^

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Itami-Chan! If you haven't yet, be sure to read the noob bibles in the help fourm to get started. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Hello. Welcome to MT. As KamikazeKoga said, you should read the noob bibles. It can prevent anyone from making a wrong move and getting restricted or banned. Anyway, enjoy MT.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Welcome to minitokyo Itami-Chan :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

welcum to mt Itami-Chan.. :D
enjoy and have fun exploring oh~~~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

welcome to mintiokyo, itami-chan! have fun here and be sure to stay outta trouble! oh, and make lots of friends too!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.