Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quintuple post - Minitokyo

quintuple post

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

I was trying to post my champloo wall, but everytime i clicked on submit i got an error. this happened about five times. I just realized that each time it gave me an error, my wall was being posted. I went to delete four of the five identical items now in my gallery, but I just get another error and can't delete them. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

EDIT: alright, problem half-solved. the same thing happened again exept with the deletions this time. (in other words, i got rid of the copies) but if anyone knows, i'd still like to hear why i got the error messages at all when obviously there was no error.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

It might be due to the fact that at the current moment it seems MT is going through some problems. It might be best to wait on submitting a whole lot of stuff for a littel while.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

mt is actually pretty messed up right now...

Quote by wookie3maby your just a dumbass.

your a rude little person arent you....u should be reported for that..

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Here is the answer to your question. :D

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/24782/

Hopefully things will get fixed up and everyone can submit stuff again. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

don't mind wookie3; i know him. i don't think he's quite as bad to other people.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.