Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do imagine heaven? - Minitokyo

how do imagine heaven?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

um...i was actually curious how everyone pictures heaven to look?
some people imagine it to look like just puffy peacful clouds.
Then my friend said she imagined a huge beautiful garden.
what does everyone think? ^_^
just curious.

--mimo

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

a big empty space of light and color

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

I think like your friend actually...A huge beautiful garden :o

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

mOochaN

A L O N E

i think its a huge place where everything is possible.. where peace and harmony is practically in the air... it can also be a huge garden.. xd.... with lots of angels...

ja ne..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Onppu

Onppu

Mush -Mush Mushroom!

I think that heaven is only empty dark room... (I'm weird, I know)

Super sonic slimmy dance
Super sonic slimmy go go

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Heaven is a place where the eyes didn't see like it before and you didn't hear about it and you you didn't think in your entire life that it's going to be like that, it's only a place for believers.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

A large room, with a huge bed in the center. And of course, angels fill it up.

Heaven is watevea u think off really, I like your friends idea of a garden, but wats in the garden u have to think about. Heaven, is like full of clouds and angles everywhere, The big curly gates and stuff. Just imagine wat heaven look like to u, mite help ^^

Somewhere bright...with a lot of fireflies fluttering around at night. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

Depends on which heaven, but for the Christian one, I think it's a huge white planetoid object drifting through its ethereal plane. Buildings like on Earth are there, Except they're white, too. Even the sky would be pure white. Although, of course, there would be shadows, and it stuff of the sort (it would e kind of hard to see where you're going if everything was exactly the same color).

Quote by OnppuI think that heaven is only empty dark room... (I'm weird, I know)

And you are weard???Don't really bellieve in Heaven or Hell. I think death will be a sleep without deams

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

Quote by hatsukanezumi

Quote by OnppuI think that heaven is only empty dark room... (I'm weird, I know)

And you are weard???Don't really bellieve in Heaven or Hell. I think death will be a sleep without deams

sadly, yes though i do wish there is a heaven

Signature Image

Quote by hatsukanezumi

sadly, yes though i do wish there is a heaven

Signature Image

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

A cloud with a decaying signpost that says 'Gotcha!'

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

yeah, i kinda imagine heaven as a place with big fluffy white clouds with pearly gates. and we would be reunited with our loved ones.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

I feel like it's how you desire it. Like if you really love gardens and you go there, you'll see it as a garden, or the same with a castle or a beach or whatever you want. Everybody has their own interpretation, and that's my 1.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

like one of those sim game harem endings except there 's puffy clouds for a background
:D

slide...

the most beautiful thing in the whole world, in a few words the paradise, full of angels....dream... ;)

Signature Image

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

heaven is writeable in many holy-book
as i know just God Know it

all i know is
1. there is a river, and the bitter of the water is like a honey
2. many Fairy, here be your maid
3. you never bored, never old, and always happy
4. Food, it's very dellicious and can just just take from the tree
5. you are king here.

but are there is anime is exist ^_^' i hope

a gigantic castle by the beach,
a metropolis of angels,
the sun always resting upon the horizon.

(sighs...)

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I think that it is the place where your fantasies, dreams and happiness become true. for example if you want to live in...Indonesia... and be friends with a talking dog that can happen in heaven

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.