Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you make universe/moon bks? - Minitokyo

how do you make universe/moon bks?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

how do you make those awesome wallpapers with the background scenery of like a universe or how do you make just a simple realistic looking moon?
like what kind of program do you use or just...i dont know, how is it done??!

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hm i heard that graphic artists use a program called querk or something like that.Hope this helps!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Limefreakhm i heard that graphic artists use a program called querk or something like that.Hope this helps!

sorry that didnt help too much..lol
thanks for trying ^_~

Signature Image

the prog he means is called "quark express" i guess. they used it in the advertising agency i worked 7 months long. but its not helpful designing wallies.
i recommend the programm photoshop (7.0). you need a lot of practise to understand how it all works, but it's worth doing it. it's all learning by doing... ^^
i often use level effects and brushes. many wall designer use them. i recommend these sites for brush downloads:
http://classic.tere-art.com
www.prettybrush.cjb.net
www.tekuteku.org
well, wish you luck...
ganbatte ne! ^^
shabra

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

thank you shabra for the links you provided

it wasnt really what i was looking for but one of the site showed me how to make a winamp skin XD

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah thanks for the links shabra ^_^
i'll check it out!
but so far for the other links ive gotten for brush downloads none of them work for my programs :(
i have adobe photoshop elements and jasc paintshop pro ver. 9

Signature Image

icom158

Bryce does some scenery. You can paint stars and apply filters and more brushing and more stars and more filters to do a universe.

PinkPanther35753

PinkPanther35753

Love? Can you discribe it?

go to google or ask piper she has one if you crop some things i kno how to get it . . . for the moon. . . piper doesnt hav a universe! ttyl buh bye

Love is like Gravity, it pulls you toward the earth, just as you are pulled toward your lover.
Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by icom158Bryce does some scenery. You can paint stars and apply filters and more
brushing and more stars and more filters to do a universe.

oh okay thanks, i'll do that ^_~

Signature Image

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

You need to find some tutorials to learn to create a universe or a realistic moon with Photoshop :) Hope that help ;) Try playing around with the filters and the effects might be pretty ^_^

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Quote by WindAlchemisthow do you make those awesome wallpapers with the background scenery of like a universe or how do you make just a simple realistic looking moon?

To do mines I usea a flaming pear plugin called Lunar cell/ solar cell/ and Glitterato: you can download it here:

http://www.flamingpear.com/download.html

Hope this helps!

Signature

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Can't believe people didn't mention this site:

http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_star_field.html

Used this to make my second wall ever. Very good and very easy to do. You need PhotoShop for this tut.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.