Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anybody read Deus Vitae? - Minitokyo

Has anybody read Deus Vitae?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

I just finished the last book and I loved it... I don't know why... if you have read it tell me what you thought of it..... um... that is all....

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

Right now, I've just finished the second book. How many are there? It seems incredibly good so far. The entire universe is very well thought-out and the dystopian feel is very effective. Lemiu also happens to be very cute, and the artwork is unique and has a lovely psuedo-gothic feel. I adore anything cyberpunk. I really want to get the next book.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

ShiinaEimi

ShiinaEimi

Never knows best

I have also only read up to volume 2, but so far it seems very good and not like most manga series I usually buy. After I have finished getting Pita Ten (the manga) I will go and finish Deus Vitae.

Hmm, what sig? XD

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

.....That is funny.... I had only read to the second one until I bought the last 2(I read the 2nd one in the store) It took me a couple months to get the last one...

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

my mate has them but I havent had a chance to get any. With what was said so far Im really interested in reading it now. I must try a bit harder to get into town to buy them

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.