Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the anime that more you like? - Minitokyo

Which is the anime that more you like?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

this forum deals with the series that more like of animates you, why? and as they are the reasons that they impelled to you to be a fanatic of is.....

I love anime for that that there I see the real feelings, which people are afraid to speak each other. I like comedis anime, because i don want cry, i want laugh! My favourite anime is :
Saber Marionette J
Battle Athletes
Fushigi Yuugi
I, My, Me
and many others

my favorite anime is

the soul taker
elfen lied

disgaea, moon phase, shingetsura....eee...only

Signature Image

arkata

arkata

Arkata

1st prize goes to...
> Rurouni Kenshin, although it's a bit bloody, but really love the chars and artwork. I think it's got a quite realistical plot

2nd goes to...
> Ranma 1/2 - very funny

3rd goes to...
> Shin Chan - well, perhaps not exactly anime...

When I was younger my favourite anime was...
Teenager:
> Saint Seiya (Caballeros del Zodiaco) - but eventually it became boring, as it was always the same plot...
Child:
> Comando G - I don't know the name in English, I always watched it as a child, even had cards.

At the moment, however, I'm really fond of learning about many others I'm starting to know now that I've got internet at home: EVA, Card Captor Sakura, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Noir, You're Under Arrest, Chobits, DNAngel, Love Hina,...

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

mmm.. i just love all anime's i have saw so.... to choose one would be difficult.. but right now to name a few ...
1. Naruto
2. Elfen Lied
3. Fruits Basket
4. X tv
5. FLCL ...

Signature

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

hm.. i like a lot of action stuff.. so:

yuyu hakusho
bleach
kamikaze kaitoujeanne
and a few others.

this is adding to different threds togeather like adding this thred http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19056/ with whats your fav anime u should close

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BGHughes

BGHughes

all who oppose me shall burn

i liked cowboy bebop and trigun and full metal alchemist

Signature
Kougaxgirl thanks for the awsome sig and avatar

My favorite anime is gundam wing.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

SweetStar

SweetStar

*.*Feel Fine!*.*

the prince of tennis and tsubasa reservoir chronicle!

My favourite anime is Shojo Kakumei Utena. I really liked the plot, the music and the characters. Animation was pretty good (although they repeated animation in some scenes, like transformations). The manga was nice too, but I think this time, the anime was much better (usually, animes are worse than the mangas).

1. Tenchi Muyo!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
3. Chrno Crusade
4. Gundam Seed
5. Steel Angel Kurumi
6. Inu-Yasha
7. Kiddy Grade
8. Madlax
9. Saint Seiya
10. Yuu Yuu Hakusho

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

1. Elfen Lied
2. Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
3. Saikano
4. Shingetsutan Tsukihime
5. Hellsing

up up and away

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

with me:
1.Gundam seed
2. Vandread
3.Chrono Crusade

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

The first one is Rurouni Kenshin because the character desing and the historical.

The second one is Love Hina because I like the character desing and make laugh a lot

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please refrain from creating "favorite anime" threads as per the Guidelines for Forum Participation.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.