Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever changed a diaper? - Minitokyo

Have you ever changed a diaper?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

BABYS : they're cute and cuddly and adorable but... they can dispose toxic waste! so have you ever changed a diaper?

Me : heck no!!! i dont even want to think about it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

not me of course. i have babys cousins and i don't even want to think of changing their diapers.lol....

Signature

Yes, my niece's one... :)

yes, I have changed tons of them.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yes I have!!
I have twin baby brothers so naturally, my parents would make me change their nappies sometimes. >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yes I have... XP

Signature Image

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I used changed my cousin's diaper all the time, I'd just say "Diapie time" and she cooperates. glad that was over.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

yes cousin after cousin they keep coming (bad memories)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

no no for me.. keke.. ^^ i never changed a diaper before..
i wouldn't want to be tortue by their "toxic" smell.. lolz.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Nope. Never done it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

nope, and don't plan to, not until .... hehe

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Nope, I don't think I've ever had to change a diaper. Come to think of it, I don't recall the last time I was even near a baby, lol. I don't have any younger siblings and in my extended family, I'm the youngest child ^^

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

I've had little kids cousins all through while I was growing up. Even now my aunt just had a baby last year, another aunt is due this september. So yes I've changed numerous of diapers :/

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

since i was ten when my mom had my baby brother, i had to help her with everything...now three years later, my aunt has me babysit her 5-month baby. he's so cute but so far has never peed in my face before...i know, it has happen! XP

nope :)

Signature Image
XOXOXO

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i've changed my cousins before...
it was so weird o.O
it was like a mini-scary creepy moment...
i'm not even sure why i did it anymore...
oh well, what's done is done ^_^

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

I just changed my little brother's diaper this morning. T_T;

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

lol.. i have... sooner or later, eventually you will have to ... if u haven't anyway XD

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

no every time it comes up i go somewhere else.

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

yes, a couple of my baby cousins.... it wasn't pretty :(

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I have... it was scary..... I did it for the kids I babysit when they were really little.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Way to many to count! I have been changing them since I was fifteen! That's what happens when you have an older sister how trades trips in her car with diaper duty (and I mean doody! ewww) My nephews are wonderful though. I had a break for about 8 years then my sister got pregnant again! I guess it just means that when I have my own babies I'll now exactly what to do.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

I saw a babies diaper get changed once i nearly gagged as i caught sight of the babies shi....I mean mess XP and ran far far away when the smell hit my sensitive nostrils . I swear im not having kids- at least not anytime soon >< maybe ill have some when im old and in diapers again lol

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well, I just came back from babysitting, if that's of any indication...

It's not that bad, really, when you think of it in a positive way (though it's true it's not the ultimate pleasure XP), but, hey, we all passed through babyhood, so I guess it's only fair we have our share as well, now? *grin*

And I love babies and children in general, so I don't have that big of a problem.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.