Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 adult swim and case closed - Minitokyo

adult swim and case closed

page 1 of 1 15 total items

This show was on late at night on ADULT SWIM!! it was really good in my opinion although kinda corny..made in the mid-1990's and had gotton taken off the air for some reason T_T....so i say bring back all the good shows and say good bye to the stupid poorly animated 12 oz. mouse...aqua teen hungerforce!! love to hear your opinion or your favorite anime on adult swim....

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It is back although it is on like at 5 or 5:30 in the morning I can't remember which. Yeah i liked Cased Close to. Seriously bummed out that it got cancelled but now that it's back I'm happy.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

it is?? ::jumps for joy and wiggles:: ^_^ thats the best new i've heard all day...but do u know what day it comes on because i've been watching lately and i haven't seen it T.T let me know if you know so i can know =p

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yeah i remembered that case closed came on at that time a while ago... i used to like it too before it got cancelled... then one night when i got up to get a midnight snack i look at my tv and its on so im like awsome... a snack can wait :D

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

CASE closed IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

i would saty up till like 5 to watch both epsodes they showed on fri and mon

then somthing bad happend ................

it got CAncled

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

To all Case Closed fans rejoice for it is back. Cartoon network is now airing it in the mornings on weekdays at 5:30 NY time.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

oh yeah uh huh...go case closed oh yeah uh huhhuh ...::dances:: ^_^ paty like its 1985!!!...ty for posting guys.....you've all been added to my friends list ^_^ ::dances out of the room:: later!!

it has 400+ episode btw

I've watched nearly 200 of em so far hasnt gotten boring to me yet

Signature Image

yeah....a great show and wow i had no idea there were that many episodes of it...thats awesome....

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

how could case clased ever get boring!!! i love that show... ive seen the first episode 3 times in a row and i never get sick of it...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

Case Claosed still on, eh? need to try an wake up early for that one. Was still a pretty good anime too.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

case closed? you mean detective conan. Americans just kinda ruined the anime in my mind
if you want to watch it good, go to KNKF fansubs or anime-conan

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Detective Conan is awesome. Among the other good shows Adult Swim has or has had, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Lupin III (Thief Rupan for all you Harvest Moon players), an occasional decent episode of Sealab, and of course Family Guy. Also, Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun when they actually show them. However, they cannot compete with Iron Chef, which always wins when it is on Food Network. It was better subbed though.

I am invincible!

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, I totally agree with BorisGrishenko. I really like those listed, except for Space Ghost-CtC and Sealab. I also like Inuyasha, Big O, Witch Hunter Robin, and Wolf's Rain.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

I love Case Closed!! Too bad Adult Swim airs them once a night really late.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.