Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battlefield 2 - Minitokyo

Battlefield 2

page 1 of 1 6 total items

IMO, one of the best games released this year. Sure, some servers are laggy as hell, but this game, has accomplished its goal. Got it on the first day it came out and this game is awsome as hell. The Ranking system is a good addition to the game imo.

if anyone wanna add me in Xfire, my name is Cldmani and is Cldmani ingame :)

who else plays it?

Signature

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

not me... my graphics card is one under the minimum :( I loved 1942 it was wicked, because I havea taste for WWII battles, but present day conflict is boring, one plane or ship launches a missile and everyone is dead *yawns*.
It should be a wicked game, but it is too good for my computer at the moment

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

i play BF2 it rocks man i love it
mainly because i got a good comp :D
yea it is bad because u can die by one rocket but its still good for a laugh
its worth the money i definetly recommend it :)

Quote by Bisukettonot me... my graphics card is one under the minimum :(

oh you poor thing :P.....get a job, save money, and buy computer ^_^. anyway i do agree with the missle thing lol

Signature

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

My graphics card (gf4) doesn't support it :(
And since this pc is not my own, I'm not gonna spend any money on it :)
So I'll just stick with the BF 1942 'Desert Combat' mod, it pwns (I love the apache and A10 :D)

Signature

Just to let you guy know, the Battlefield 2 1.01 patch has been released

Patch Download

changelog:

Quote: * Fixed in issue that caused the Multiplayer Browser to become unresponsive.
* Fixed an issue where some game controls were not available to be rebound within the Options menu.
* Fixed an issue with increasing performance degradation on servers.
* Fixed a problem with shader caching on client/host : after the first map in a rotation, shaders would be loaded on the fly during gameplay.
* Fixed a crash with rebinding lmb
* Fixed a problem that caused environment mapping to not appear on reflective surfaces.
* Fixed a crash that happened when a client picks up a kit that doesn't exist anymore.
* Fixed a problem with AI when the game was paused for a long time: bots would become unresponsive and also shoot more accurately.
* LOD distances tweaked on certain objects.

---------------------------------------------------------(...) you GeForce 4 users might wanna read this

Quote: As a PC Gamer you expect to upgrade, you expect that at some point your hardware will not run the latest games acceptably. Battlefield 2 does not even give you that option. It attempts to make all non DirectX 9 compatible video cards obsolete. Which means all GeForce 4 and older video cards will not run Battlefield 2. You cannot even start up the menu. Neither Electronic Arts nor the game's developer DICE have any plans to fix this. Even though the GeForce 4 line of video cards has enough horsepower to render the game it is not compatible with Pixel Shader 1.4. Emulation to Pixel Shader 1.3 would easily make the game playable on these cards but redundant texture checks make this difficult to implement.

you can find more info at http://www.populartechnology.net/

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.