Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best image creater? - Minitokyo

best image creater?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

whats your best image creater and what would you recommend to a begginer? ....i like photoshop 7.0 but there wo many buttons!!! poke'mon gotta push'em all!!.....anywho lemme know where u do ur stuff...

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

XD
i usr photo shop cs or somthing like that

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

yay photoshop cs and a pencil, pen and eraser :D!

I retarrrd.

I just discovered Open Canvas 4 and I like it a lot. I've been trying to learn to use Illustrator, but I have trouble.

I'm not good at drawing smooth lines and curves, so if I could just figure out the right tools to make curves for me easily, that would be good, but Illustrator is hard to figure out. But I never quite understand how vectoring works in an easy way. There's too much going on.

My advice is try Open Canvas and Jasc, to see if you like the cheap ones. I don't know of any other good ones but I wish there were more alternatives.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Photoshop CS, pen, eraser, pencil and my imagination^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on the same topic. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/12788/

Remember to search before creating new threads in the future :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.