Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ong-Bak: the Thai Warrior - Minitokyo

Ong-Bak: the Thai Warrior

page 1 of 1 3 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

has any one else out there seen this movie besides me? ive been looking for some one to talk to about it... lemme know if you've heard of it at least

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

i know you've told me his stories before..this would be a good one for gene and you to discuss....oh wait its a movie lol...i think i've seen parts of it or seen it on the paperview channels (somewhere between channel infinity and boredom)

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

ha... lol i wish it was there... i cant wait till its out on dvd...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.