Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fist of the North Star - Minitokyo

Fist of the North Star

page 1 of 1 6 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

anyone ever heard of this one? i loved it... the way they created it was really good...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

fist of the north star rocks, a real classic.
i wasnt to keen on the series tho.
they've brought out the new ones as well, i got the first one in the new series the other day and it isnt a bad attempt by ADV but i dont think its as good as the old movie.

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

BRN

Fist of the North Star was good for its time... it captured that classic anime feel. However, by today's standards, it isn't that great. It suffers from some very flat characters and an awkward story. Still, it's worth the watch, if not for the cool action then for the history.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

it still is a classic to this day... it always will be but your right... by todays standards its not that good... but hey its what we grew up with... same with dragonball... its old but still good...

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

has anyone seen the new one?
and what happened to Raul at the end of the movie, he just walked off after beatin the crap out of his little bro? :\
i realy need to see that movie again soon.

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yeah so do i lol nowthat i think about it its been a while since ive even seen anything of it...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.