Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fan Subbing Editor's Needed - Minitokyo

Fan Subbing Editor's Needed

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Our fan subbing group needs more editors. If you have a good understanding of English in general, and are interested in correcting scripts for anime that have been translated, contact Kev on MiniTokyo. Or you can post here ^^;

Thanks ^^;

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

ohoh that interest me, i'm gonna contact him right away.... though i hope my english is good enough eheh ^_^
hum by the way it would be a good thing to edit your post and put kev's userpage link so that people don't have to use the search tool or anything :)

Evanrued

Evanrued

Thanks for reminding me XD I'll do that now =_= knew I was forgetting something..

EDIT: Done XD

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

eh hum well i left a post in kev GB, but he hasn't answered yet. so i thought that he might not be on MT lately. maybe i need to say that i have not a single bit of experience (xp just goes XP) in the matter of editing, but if only good english is needed, i hope i can do something to help.
so the point is i'm still waiting for kev answer, hope to join the club soon eheh XP

Evanrued

Evanrued

I'll notify him ^_^ sorry for the wait.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.