Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fushigi yuugi or Ceres, which ones better? - Minitokyo

Fushigi yuugi or Ceres, which ones better?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I love yu watase's work, I mean theyr'e all amazing, but this question's been bugging me!
Which ones better , fushigi yuugi or ceres:celestial legend?
In your opinion state which one you like more and why?

For me i gotta say...umm, this is hard but I have to say Fushigi Yuugi;It won me over thanks to Nuriko and Chichiri^^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

heheh well i can see why your so confused :) both animes are both really good! but in my opinion it's Ceres.... i dont really know why >_< but i think mayb because i love the charecters so much.....I own both animes so i've watched it at least a dozen times each and i've noticed both animes have its good and bad points so i guess it really depends on your perspective ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

for me it's better ceres... i love touya and the love he feels for aya... is simply, she is the one for him, but he don't know why... i don't like fushigi too much because i hate miaka... she's too stupid very often!! :hmpf:

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

Um. I've never seen Fushigi Yuugi so i'd say Ayashi no Ceres.

I like best Fushigi yuugi...both are good, how ever, I just loved Fushigi >_< , Ayashi...not so much ._. liked but not in a fan way xD

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Better in what way? I enjoyed Fushigi Yuugi more than Ceres to put it simply. FY had a more enjoyable cast of characters. The story was more engaging. I found Ceres to be so overly dramatic and less interesting. Touya was such a boring character.

Signature Image

anji

anji

Retired waller

It's funny I just finished Fushigi Yuugi.
I found it pretty long and the same thing was repeating itself.
I think it could be really good in less episodes.
I found that the story of Ceres make more sense and was less predictible at some place.
But I have to say I prefer much more Tamahome than Touya. And it's true that Nuriko is really cool.
On the other hand, I really liked Ceres and Yuuhi in Ayashi no Ceres.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Fushigi Yuugi of course... :D
There were so many cute love scenes, meanwhile in Ayashi no Ceres, I have to agree with FallingAwake that Touya is boring most of the time. T_T And in FY the characters are so cute, adorable, enjoyable, and hilarious!! XD The story is also a tear-jerker, so emotional, entertaining, and of course funny! :D
fy is like, we can relate to it in some way more than ANC. :)
And I love some of the OVAs that followed the series. XP
So I really love Fushigi Yuugi more than Ayashi no Ceres. ;)

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

Fushigi Yuugi! =)

this is cuz AnC is really shoujo-ish lol... i cant stand Aya pratically drooling over Tooya *bleks*

but den again, i love Ceres and Yuuhi! hahah ^___^

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

fushigi yuugi definitely!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i prefer fushigi yuugi.. that anime is great.. XD
funni~~ ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I think these anime concern to different categories and they cannot be compared. Both of them very much like me Fushigi Yuugi - cheerful anime, and Ayashi no Ceres more seryoznoe... But my favorite of Watase's works - Alice 19!

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

i like fushigi yuugi more ^^.

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I liked both, like someone said, it's hard to compare them.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I prefer Fushigi Yuugi. For me, the history and the characters are better then in Ayashi no Ceres.

I like Ceres the best at the moment

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmmm...I really like Fushigi Yuugi more because I thought it was very funny and romantic. I think it has a more innocent kind of thing going as opposed to Ceres, hahaha, it's good and all I love the plot and story, but it was more graphic in my opinion. I thought Fushigi Yuugi is pretty good.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

That's a hard one!! But I would have to go with Fushigi Yuugi!!

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Most definitely FY. Its still among my list of top 10 all-time favorite animes/mangas. Romance,comedy, action all rolled into one with a decent story plot and likable characters (such as Nuriko and Tasuki). I rememeber how the cliffhangers kept me anxious for the next episode.

Signature

ForbiddenGoddess

ForbiddenGoddess

Banished from Heaven

ceres all the way !!! even though the series is shorter than fushigi yuugi's own, ceres has more excitement to it than fushigi yuugi's own.......

Ayashi no Ceres is rather good to Fushigi Yuugi.......................

i havent read fushigi yuugi but i have ceres and i really like ceres

Fushigi Yuugi is definetely better, for me. I think Ayashi no Ceres has the same plot with Fy. Tooya as in Tama-chan. Yuuhi as in Hotohori and other elements separating the two lovers. Though I like the kiss mark scene. That's quite new. Hahaha. :nya:

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

overall... i'd have to say Fushigi Yuugi... i was kinda mad because they cut out a whole bunch of stuff from the manga in the anime of Ayashi No Ceres. (including my favorite character Shuro! psh, reduced to a few minutes at the end...) i liked the characters from both, but i kinda liked the storyline from FY a little better... (mainly because it wasn't AS depressing as ANC)

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.