Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need a FREE web hosting - Minitokyo

I need a FREE web hosting

page 1 of 1 13 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yeah. Like the title says. I browsed loads of sites listed in a thread here about it but I couldn't found the one I really need;

50 megs of space
FTP access
500MB - 1GB of bandwidth
NO daily bandwidth limitation
NO file size limit

Is that too much? I was using http://free.prohosting.com until the sudden change of policy within the free package. The daily bandwidth thing is the main reason.

If any of you could find a host with the requirements above, I'll be mighty glad about it.

And if anyone have a spare 50MB space, just give it to me XD

um well i have a few...hvaen't tried a lot of them, you can try searching "free web hosting"
on google or something it gets you heaps.
But the ones i know are:

www.freewebs.com

www.funpic.org

If you find anything let me know cause i'm also looking for a host ^^

I do believe you're asking too much. XD *snerks* C'mon... that is quite a bit, ne?
It'll usually be the download limit or the filesize thing. I'm with atspace.com but that's got quite a measly 200kb filesize limit. -_-

white-zero

white-zero

Oh, okay. I'll stop whining then. XP

checkout my cousin's site

http://www.liquidh.com

i looking for ppl to support his hosting, by clicking his ads and helping him find ppl for him :)

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Hmm. So, is all the package free or just the 15MB package?

EDIT : Okay, it's free. My bad for not reading the whole thing. But maybe your cousin could at least up the Lite package to 30MB? It's a huge difference with the Standard one there.

Okay, that's just my view. Just don't sue my ass. I might wanna go for the Lite one.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

free things aren't always as good as the ones you can buy ._.
you could probably ask around like animationalliance.net,
if im not wrong, they still have space for hosting more ^_^
you can try asking then =)

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, one thing that you could do is have several geocities (or whatever) accounts and just link between them. i know that geocities offers 3 GB/month of data transfer, and they give you 15 MB with each account. so far i have 3, but you could have several more.

Think deeply of simple things.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

There are tons of free web hosting companies out there, geocities, fireplanet, etc
However, with free it came with limitations, so if it is a website you plan to update often, it would be better if you avoid it
Most companies and educational institutionals offer them too
it would be better if you register

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I use IllusionFXNet as my hoster. Up until a few months ago they had a nice free account system (it required a 10 dollar paypal donation, but other than that it was free). I signed up for that in August or September of 2004.

http://www.illusionfxnet.com/

I get 500mb of space, 10gb transfer per month, no limits on file sizes, etc.

Unfortunately they dont have that anymore, now they require an application. If they approve it, you get yer account. Good luck :/

I still have mine. ^_^ V

EDIT: It appears they no longer offer free accounts, and only maintain the free accounts of existing users. Sorry mate.

Signature Image

batman-sama

batman-sama

It's my way of the ninja!

angelfire.com, its easy and free, last time i checked anyway, u wont be able to get your own domain name, not for free. Unless u work for a ISP or something

Gottaname

Retired Moderator

I can sponsor you depending on what content you have, look for me in IRC.

www.free.fr
I used to use it, but it's in French. It is 100x better than most of the stuff out there though.
100mb (if you use 90% of that space, you can upgrade to 1gb for free) of storage space
FTP access (only works in passive mode)
No file size limit (granted you stay within the storage space limits)
"Unlimited" bandwith (although if the traffic spikes, they will cut you off)
Unlimited accounts/domains
Real drawback is the speed, which is capped.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.