Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Walls downloading prob - Minitokyo

Walls downloading prob

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

I had this problem a long time ago but it only happened with 2 or 3 walls.But now, when I click the link to download the wall it opens a window, normally, like it used to be but when the page is done there is no image....It happens now with every wall.I tried with scans but I can download them.Maybe it's because the walls are too old??'Bout page 1800..Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

Some walls were lost during server change so some old ones might not download. You say that you can't download anything?! O,o Have you tried using other browser?

Signature Image

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Some scan and wall submissions are corrupted and do not download (as Lilim pointed out this is due to server change). They need to be re-uploaded. When you see such item, please notify mods through the "report" function.

For more information please visit this thread: Corrupt Downloads

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

Thanks for the help guys but there are really a lot of walls which I can't download... x_x

After reporting it how long does it usually take to get the wallpaper downloadable again?

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

You better read what is said in the link "Corrupt Downloads" that jasmine put in her comment^^

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

yeah that happens to me some times; you can just copy and paste to a new document in paint, photoshop whatever tho

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.