Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dreams - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

This forum is about one thing-Dreaming.

Do you dream at night?
What kind of dreams do you have? (nightmare, happy, crazy, you get it)
Can you remember your dream when you wake up? Do you remember it later in the day?
How often do you dream?
Have you ever dreamed something was going to happen and it did?
Do you dream in color or black and white?
Do you think your dreams mean something or is it just a dream?

You don't have to answer all of them....and feel free to tell anything else!

---------------------------

Well, this is a very complex question for me.
I dream everyday some weeks and not at all others.
When I dream its usually a very weird dream-something that I don't think would happen ever in real life. Sometimes, though, I wish some of them would come true. I rarely ever have nightmares.
Its rare that I remember my dream, but I do know that I had a dream when I wake up. Sometimes, if I think about it, some of it will come to mind later in the day.
I've only dreamed something was going to happen and it did once. I really don't remeber it well though.
I usually dream in color most of the time, I think anyways.
If my dreams mean something, its hard to tell.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

I dream in color and black and white,I dunno why but sometimes its really hard to tell.Dreams can mean anything really,like what you are feeling.Sometimes when I'm scared of something I'll dream of a situation where I am terrified.Of course some dreams don't add up at all.......but to me they are a gateway to tell your mind the truth.They may not make since but sooner or later the morals might become useful.Other times your dream may just be there because you want it to be.As I said before they are very complex,the way you feel and think has a major effect on them.Most of the time dreams just come naturally,I can relate to winxfairykay because I am similar to her in my dreams.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

alt+s ftw. Use the search function before posting~

Closed.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.