Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Smoking GREAT for health O.o - Minitokyo

Smoking GREAT for health O.o

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

China is so corrupt... The gov gets payed off by sooo many companies (China makes alot of cheap goods). I cant believe we put so maany jobs there.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

That is why the death rate in china is pretty staggering, funny this kind of crap is being said here, I work in a hospital and there is no such thing as a safe tobacco, chinese, japanese, american no matter what it is tobacco will eventually kill you. Oh hell, if tobacco makes you look cooler then goodluck to the long medical issues you have. THIS IS THE MOST absurd information I HAVE EVER heard!

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Wolfco's callous statement for the day:

i guess we won't need to consider China a real world power in 30 years or so. Their general population will all be dying an early death

Of course, this could be a ploy to boost the international status of their heatlthcare research. Maybe they figure they'll have enough research volunteers to find the cure for cancer first.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.