Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much do u REALY LOVE anime? - Minitokyo

how much do u REALY LOVE anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

So, I see that people here say that the either like that anime and stuff. So, what I'm tying to say is. How much do YOU REALY LOVE ANIME? From 1 out of 10. 1 being the "worst" and 10 being the "WTF!? I love anime!" And u can go over 10 saying that u really do love anime! So, how much?

For me............It's 100. XD XD

Signature Image

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

4 me its 10. i would say i luv anime but its not like my whole life.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh, that's nice. But why u say, "Not like my whole life"?

Signature Image

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I really like anime and it's my whole life. I have to see every day an anime and if i didn't, i feel that there is something wrong. I give it 10 out of 10 and if i can i will say like you said: 100 out of 10.... :D :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

enriquetntcagua

enriquetntcagua

wisdom gives you wings

For me its around 12, although i do have a life and a JOB, but 90 percent fo my ME time i xpend on Anime the other 10 percent would be VideoGames.

the difference betwen mediocre and average is practice
the difference between average and great is dedication
the difference between great and excellent is genius

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Haha, I'm at least a ten! My "me time" is anime and I often have anime style commissions so it overlaps my work too. I have a life and its not like I'm miserable going without anime, but I love it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

uhhhm......20 out 12.......90 out 200

i dont know....

i just luV anime

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

mmmm....8 out of 10
i love anime but i got other things to do in my life.

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

enough that people would make fun of me some times :angry:
but still anime is so cool

Signature

Quote by VanillaHfan014 me its 10. i would say i luv anime but its not like my whole life.

Yep same here. But I'd give myself a 6/10 not to much. It's bad when you have to much of a good thing. ;)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmmm..it's gotten to the point where I stopped watching cartoons (except the Simpsons) and only watch anime...I would give myself a 7/10.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, about 4 years ago I would've said 9 or even 10. However my interest has somewhat dwindled since that time, so now it's proabably a 2/10 ^^;; *runs*

yeah i'm gonna hafta say forever and ever and ever and ever and ever................IT ROCKS......
kiu

well i give a 10, but im not so *anime I DIEEEEE*!!...nop, just i take it easy :hmpf:

Signature Image

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

10% would do. i love them but then there are things in life that i need to take care of. but thn again anime gives me happiness and pleasure inspite of my schedule. love animes a lot.

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Honestly? 10. :) Anime is like...candy - don't P.O. on it or you'll make yourself sick.

Signature Image

To tell the truth i could rele live wiht out it. But i perfer not to. And its not in even in the top 20 of favorite in my whole life so its like on a scale off 100 a 17 something around there.

To tell the truth i could rele live wiht out it. But i perfer not to. And its not in even in the top 20 of favorite in my whole life so its like on a scale off 100 a 17 something around there.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I like anime... it is MY LIFE !!! >=(

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

it's a 10 for me, but like the others said, i also have other things i need to take care of... like the future.... though i wish that in my future, there's anime involved! i kind of want to be the writer of animes in the future... or even the performer of anime songs... something like that!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

It's my presciousssssssssssssssssss.

Signature Image

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

200! there're no other things in my life! :D
My "friends" think I'm crazy. So what? I don't care. :nya:

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

10, after watching princess mononoke anime has taken over my life.

Sharian

Sharian

Fan of Skip Beat!

Well. it has to be 10 for me.
There are many stuff that i do is about anime...

Skip Beat!

Signature

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.