Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much do u REALY LOVE anime? - Minitokyo

how much do u REALY LOVE anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by NightstalkerYes. If you think that's amazing i should post my video game collection ^_^

Ha. Well I'm not that into games as much as I used to. But now I'm begging to become jealouse of your anime collection. I have mangas and dvds. But not even as close as you have. But I'm working on it!!

Signature Image

All my friends say i should open up an anime store. And one friend said i have more anime than they have in Fye. I sometimes buy my anime from that store.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Oh. I dont have that store here I dont think. But I get my mangas at a store called EB games, and dvds at Fries Electronics. They have a bunch on anime stuff there! I go crazy evertime I g there! XD

Signature Image

from a scale of 1-10 i would say 8.5. i try to have some free time to watch anime once a week. but if i'm on vacation, probably 4 times a week.

collecting anime stuff is another thing. i'm crazy for gundam model kits! once i see one that i like, there's no stopping me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ha! XP Thats funny. I'm just glad that you love anime! Or like anime.

Signature Image

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

8 out of 10. it's not like i watch the whole day but i really enjoy watching for ours at the evening and i would be very bored if i couldn't watch anime for some days. so i'm glad i have some episodes to watch every day =D

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by miraku-spikeSo, I see that people here say that the either like that anime and stuff. So, what I'm tying to say is. How much do YOU realy LOVE anime? From 1 out of 10. 1 being the "worst" and 10 being the "wtf!? I love anime!" And u can go over 10 saying that u really do love anime! So, how much?
For me............It's 100. XD XD

Me too, lol =P

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by melymay

Quote by miraku-spikeSo, I see that people here say that the either like that anime and stuff. So, what I'm tying to say is. How much do YOU realy LOVE anime? From 1 out of 10. 1 being the "worst" and 10 being the "wtf!? I love anime!" And u can go over 10 saying that u really do love anime! So, how much?
For me............It's 100. XD XD

Me too, lol =P

Yea! I've been quoted! XD

Signature Image

45 (50 for Manga and then 5 for other stuff)

7 out of 10, I like anime but got other things to do.

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

A 10, but there are more important things in life.

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

LOL anime is my life :D

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

For me, probably 9 out of 10. I still have a life.

9 OUT OF 10....i love anime very much....^^

for me, it's around 7 or 8

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

hmm 9!! i like it...but i don't devote my whole life to it

Signature Image

Boom.

8.5...im not quite obsessed but im getting close ;)

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

I'm not exactly obsessed with anime.....ok, maybe I am....BUT, I DO have a life outside of anime. Hence the 10, and nothing higher than that.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

im thinking like 3 i dont talk about every secound maybe 10 times every three days

i'm guessing 7-8... i do have a lot fo anime/manga misc stuff at home and on my comp especially my comp. but i dont go out tlaking about anime 24/7 only to certain people who actually like it.

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

10, enough to actually spend money I earned on Anime DVDs.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

11 out of 10
i love anime very much

LOL 10/10 i would have to say haha like 80% of my waking time involves something with anime

10 ...no wait more like 20! I looooove anime XD

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.