Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much do u REALY LOVE anime? - Minitokyo

how much do u REALY LOVE anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

I dont LOVE my Anime but l like it.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by wind12I dont LOVE my Anime but l like it.

Ah well. At least u like it. T_T

Signature Image

-Gamer-

G for Game

1000/10

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+
He heh XP

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Im just 1 word to say it only~~~~~~~~~~
LOVE~!!!!!
LOVE~!!!!!
LOVE~!!!!!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

lol!! xd

anime freak JUST LIKE me!!!!

Signature Image

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Hm. More like... Around 66. A lot of my life is based on anime and manga. I read sooo much and watch waaaay too much... @_@

Even in death, we triumph.

um....2. because i don't like anime itself. i just like very few series..^^;

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

It's like Slipknot; Anime just ROX! Besides, i cant get sick from it.

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

hahaha obsessed with anime...like you, my life revolves around anime XP!!! 10 out of 10! maybe an infinite number!! hehehehehe anime rox!!!! *runs around with anime banner*

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Sepharimstone36

Sepharimstone36

Bishie Hunter

I like it a lot but at the same time I realize that there is more to life than just anime...though I do spend most of my time doing something anime related....

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I adore Anime :) 10 out of 10!!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I would agree with a 10 but no it's not my whole life either

8/10, watching anime is just one of my hobbies, same for reading manga

well a lot disappoint you compared to real movies, but if its final fantasy or Bleach or something shounen, i would give it 5

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

me ? ALOT XD

for me it's got to be 100%... no number ranking... I'm a full on Anime/Manga fan.... most of my artwork has some manga influence and the fact that I download tons of anime desktops for my PC at home and work :)

Getting my anime collection up is a mission cause the DVD's over here are so damn expensive :(

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by tetsuo211for me it's got to be 100%... no number ranking... I'm a full on
Anime/Manga fan.... most of my artwork has some manga influence and the
fact that I download tons of anime desktops for my PC at home and work
:)
Getting my anime collection up is a mission cause the DVD's over here
are so damn expensive :(

Ha! I agree with you!!

Signature Image

Well it's dificult to rank it since it has alot of but I like it because of it's history in animation, of the culture it created behind of this very stressfull and tiering job (making stories, in such a competitive enviroment must be stressfull), of it's simplified kind of drawings (although of course some ilustrations can be very detailed), among many other quallities that because of its numerousity I just can't remenber them right now. I would give it a 10 as in it is an admirable work and very fun to watch, instead of a psycho, fanatic "I can't live with out it I actually must live it" 10 (not wanting to offen anyone of course)

i'm agree with the first person you have here...

Signature Image

MajinIori

MajinIori

The God Of Darkness

for me watching anime and reading manga is like ..an instinct...like a drug..i need it to geep going...i'm an anime/manga fan for like ...5-6 years...and my colections of dvd is getting biger and biger !!!
i can't say that i love anime, but is something that relax me!love is a word i don't use often...
ja ne!

This is a perfect night.... The kind of night that makes me have a bite to drink !

for me its like anything over 10. :D i luve anime/manga. if i dont have it i'll like die. like all my drawings and artwork are influenced by it. i luve reading mangas and watching anime. :)

^ ^
(0u0)
( ..)

my words cant discribe how much I really love manga and anime...loooooooooove it very much!!!!!!!!!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i love anime a lot but i have other things other than anime so umm...its like a 5/10 for me.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.