Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much do u REALY LOVE anime? - Minitokyo

how much do u REALY LOVE anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

"eh-um" basically l don't LOVE my Animes but l do like them alot... 10 out of 10 :D

99% pure anime lover

1% ordinary life here on Earth

I love anime alot. I live my day as a fantasy of anime. There's not a time that I'm not thing about it.

I would say about a 7 or 8. I only like certain genres of anime (yes anime has genres) and I like films of the same genres that are not anime. However, I think that anime in general offers something different from the norm. Ghost in the Shell, the original movie is what got me watching anime. I still mainly watch sci fi and fudal japan type anime. I love IFC Samuri Saturday films very much which are not anime.

oh man.. i LUVVVV ANIME... its like my life.. kakaka.. not really but.. i dont think i can live without it.. its my main hobby.. and the thing that takes away the most of my time.. the times ive been goin out have dropped a lot.. i juss luv it.. i collect dl and watch... i watch it like everyday.. and if i go a while without it.. i get moody.. lol

lol i would just stay with a 10 i dont think im a fanatic but its really interesting... i guess

Kasuga14

Kasuga14

Mashi-Neko Chan

I'd say a 10 out of 10, because i really love anime. Well, we also have to pay attention to ordinary life (which sucks), so we're forced to be aware of both (which also sucks) but I really love anime, and would even take time to finish an episode, or read a manga, or even looking at some pictures, even if it risks me taking time out of school. I also like J-music so hope that doesn't bother it too much

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Infinity

"To infinity and beyond" sorry I couldn't resist ^_^'

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Gotta be a 10/10 rating. Actually I'm having a little break, but I watch a whole lot of anime. It's a great hobby, I really luve it.

up up and away

CSnoob

CSnoob

Samurai

i'll be in hell and still reading it lol

the question isnt how you going to die
the question is whether or not you want to live
well do you, punk?? do you??

Anime is my life XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

OH I love anime a 10 out of 10, its the best. Its the best and one of the coolest things in the world. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

i find the fact that so many others have made it to the Otaku loserdom level that i have reached to be kinda comforting.

oh yeah, that would be a 10

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ha! We got a lot of fans out there! XD And that is just great!

Signature Image

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Probably ten cos there's So many stuff about anime that one could talk about and never get tired of it ^.^ but i gt other things to do too

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

wow so many people here that love anime....I'd give myself a 6.1

Wat did the pirate say to the cat?............. Meow

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I love to watch Anime even thought it takes my time. I would give a 100

i really really really love watching anime but it's not my whole life so probably a 9 for me

maybe 8/10.... because i still need to study to get good marks at school....

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

99.99 % !
i love it soo much ! ^^

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

10/10, anime is my life.

ZA WARUDO!

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

out of 10, huh? Hm..if regarding manga & anime ONLY, I would say that I love them alot, probably rate them around 9.5 - 9.6...two of my top three addictions (in no particular order)

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

umm.. for me its probably around 7 or 8.. because i have many other lifes other than watching anime.. anime is just one of my interest, i do like games for than i like anime, and i spent most my leisure time gaming, rather than watching/ dling anime.

merged: 10-30-2005 ~ 12:10am
umm.. for me its probably around 7 or 8.. because i have many other lifes other than watching anime.. anime is just one of my interest, i do like games for than i like anime, and i spent most my leisure time gaming, rather than watching/ dling anime.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

Anime is very important to me so 10

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.