Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much do u REALY LOVE anime? - Minitokyo

how much do u REALY LOVE anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 190 total items

i would say
6/10
right now i work and have a life outside my room

Even if we pray for our souls to be saved
When the time comes, will they?

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

well i really really love anime 10 000% but i do have to keep in my mind that i have work to do but still i do love it ><

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

How much i love them ? ..................................
Hmmmm lets see ...........................................(...) 50% of my day i download animes & the other 50% i watch them ! ! !
Well the numbers aren't real but i think u see how much i like them !
I LOVE them 100% . . .

I live 7min away from the only anime stores in my state... despite the area having reputations of stabbings o_0

Almost got fired for "leisure during work hours" ... Explained in a manner of "Anime leisure is more meaningful than work" in a polite maner. Still work at the same place and watch anime / read manga. I'd give it 666.

hmm i think i love them like100%;p

i could not live rlly without it^^.. it makes so much fun to watch animes or to read them..its a wonderful change from life

100/10
i've been liking anime since i was in the first grade.And i'm still luvin' it.

Nyo!

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

i would say i like anime 12/10.
In this moment of my life i think anime is consuming the most of my life.
It may be a bad thing but anyway.
:)

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I love anime, for me it's 10. Anime is my life, I can't live without it

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

10, its basicly the only thing i watch

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

love it very much XD

Signature

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Is almost the only thing I watch :D
I can't live without anime :D

Signature Image

10! my world revolves around anime!

10 Its at the point where anime distracts me from my school work.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

You can go past ten if ya want ya know. ^_^'

Signature Image

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

For me I'd have to say its ranged from over 10 to right near a 7. It's close to about all I collect accept software and hardware for creating media and for the internet. I do spend much of my time with friends and family, working on websites, and sleeping but the remainder of the time....its all anime. My room is filled with it. And a few posters of Rena Tanaka. *growl* Yeah.

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Okay I would have to say 10 for me. If I had won the lottery then I would spend it all on anime and manga and buy a house just to put it all there. Then I would be broke, but at least I will have a bomb ass collection of anime and manga. Then when I die I'll have it all buried with me so that no one else would experience or taint it. Hehehe

Evil Mind Good Heart

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

10 for me. I love watching and drawing anime. And I definitely love it over any of my other pastime activites XD (cept guitar)

ShadowWraith

ShadowWraith

Samurai of Deep Shadow

How can I put this in a way that makes sense.................

I LOVE ANIME! for me about a, I don't know aaaaaahhhhhhh.....200 should do it. When I'm not practicing drawing it, learning japanese or practicing martial arts I'm more than likely searching the web for the next best Anime (though sometimes school and work get in the way :( )

Oh and I'm also developing my own Manga. I'd love to take it online but my art needs more improvement. Anywho I'll stop blathering now. :P

Our time is dark, and our world chaotic but I will not be made a victim of this world.....

id say a 7-8 out of 10 i really like anime but i dont spend alll the time watching it like SOME ppl

Manga's nice.
It adds detail to my wallpapers ^^
But I've stopped being as addicted to it as I used to.
So I'd say...
3/10

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please do not spammily bump your own thread--

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 190 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.